- Highly regarded residential development
- Rear garden measuring approximately 11m (36ft) in length availing of gated side access
- Well served by public transport including bus and DART
- Gas fired central heating
- Well-presented accommodation extending to approximately 85sq.m (915sq.ft)
- Curtains, carpets and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Fitted security alarm
- Annual service charge of €680 per annum
This is a location second to none being within easy
access of a wide array of facilities and amenities on the doorstep including local shopping as well as two shopping centres at Blackrock, excellent restaurants, pubs, churches and stunning coastal walks. There is a regular bus service on Newtownpark Avenue and the DART is also easily accessible in Blackrock.
There is an excellent selection of schools in the locality including Newpark Comprehensive School with its wonderful new facilities and amenities literally a stone’s throw away. Access to the arterial road networks is excellent with the N11 dual carriageway with the QBC and the M50 only a short distance away providing ease of access to and from the city centre and nationwide.
- Reception Hall (0.9m x 2.8m)
- with digital alarm, enclosed fuse box, intercom and window overlooking the side
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c. and wash hand basin
- Living Room (3.7m x 5m)
- with box bay window overlooking the front, window overlooking the side and feature brick fireplace with timber surround, tiled hearth and gas inset
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.7m x 3m)
- with glazed panelled door opening in and is fitted with a range of wall and floor units, four ring Scholtes electric hob with Siemens extractor over, tiled splashback, single bowl stainless steel sink, Hotpoint fridge/freezer, Electrolux oven, Siemens dishwasher, plumbed for Zanussi washing machine, recessed lighting, door to understairs storage, door to shelved hot press, Ideal Logic gas boiler and glazed shelving display dividing the kitchen & breakfast room
- Sunroom (2.3m x 2.6m)
- with door to rear garden
- with hatch to attic, recessed lighting and slide robe storage
- Master Bedroom (3.1m x 4.9m)
- with dual windows overlooking the garden, recessed lighting and an excellent range of built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (2.7m x 2.1m)
- with storage and window overlooking the front
- Bedroom 3 (2.8m x 2.7m)
- with box bay window overlooking the front and a range of built in wardrobes
- Bathroom (2.1m x 1.7m)
- with tiled walls, bath with shower attachment over, w.c., wash hand basin set into vanity unit and extractor fan
To the front there is designated resident’s parking. Side gated access leads to the private rear garden which is laid out mainly in lawn with patio area and barna shed all bordered by mature planting and shrubbery.
BER No. 107729857
Energy Performance Indicator: 265.91kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.