- Entirely renovated and extended in 2016
- Superb solid ash kitchen with feature island, quartz countertops and Waterford Stanley Gas/Electric range
- Delightful professionally landscaped rear garden with artificial grass
- Gas fired central heating and boiler fitted in 2016
- Wood burning stove
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Residents disc car parking for two cars to the front
- Overall floor area of approximately 107sq.m (1,152sq.ft)
- Attic room of approximately 9 sq.m (97sq.ft)
- Top of the range kitchen appliances, fitted pendant lights, blinds and curtains included in the sale
- Wired for alarm
The accommodation briefly comprises of a living room to the front with custom feature fireplace and wood-burning stove inset; a kitchen/living and dining room with bespoke solid wood kitchen to the rear having a utility pantry off and large sliding doors leading out to rear garden. The garden a real feature of this property, which was professionally landscaped is a low-maintenance calm haven with added practical benefit of an Adman shed. On the first floor there are two large double bedrooms and a luxuriously appointed bathroom. A second flight of stairs leads to a cleverly converted attic room; currently used as both a study and storage space, which completes the accommodation.
The location is second to none being within a stones’ throw of all of the amenities at Blackrock Village including some of South County Dublin’s finest restaurants, a wide selection of gyms and sports centres, vibrant Blackrock Market and boutique style shops. Pleasant walks within any of the three local parks or along the seafront through Monkstown to the Dun Laoghaire Pier begin just a gentle stroll from the front door. Transport options are plentiful with the DART at Blackrock and several bus routes including the Aircoach available on the Rock Road. The property is also situated well to cater for excellent schools including Hollypark Girls & Boys National Schools, Carysfort National School, Lycee Francais D’Irlande as well as Blackrock College, St. Andrews, Loreto College Foxrock; Smurfit College and UCD, Belfield to name but a few.
All in all this is a truly superior property of great charm and character situated in an enviably convenient position in one of South County Dublin’s most sought after suburbs.
- September 21st 2019 12:30pm to 1:00pm
- Entrance Hallway (1m x 4.5m)
- with tiled floor
- Living Room (4m x 3.5m)
- with sliding sash window with part opaque glass to the front, porcelain tiled timber effect floor, fireplace with tiled surround and raised granite hearth and wood burning stove inset, television point
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Area (6.5m x 4.75m)
- beautifully fitted bespoke kitchen with a range of floor and eye level units, large pantry press, saucepan drawers, Siemens stainless steel fridge/freezer, Waterford Stanley Range cooker (features 5 ring gas hob; 2 x electric ovens and separate grill), under-mounted sink unit, generous quartz countertops, glass splashbacks, recessed downlighting, pendant light above island unit with Siemens dishwasher, porcelain tiled timber-effect floor. The dining area has built in seating area with storage, recessed downlighting, door to the boiler and door to pantry
- Utility Area
- pantry with glass block wall out to the dining area, plumbed for washer and dryer
- large skylight, storage area with coat hanging space, flight of stairs leading to the attic
- Master Bedroom (5.2m x 3.65m)
- light and airy full width room with two sliding sash windows overlooking the front, wall mounted antique style wardrobe, pendant light and door to hot press with water cylinder and shelving
- Bedroom 2 (4.65m x 4.5m)
- (max measurements) inventive use of sleep/study space featuring recessed downlighting, large skylights plus two picture windows overlooking the rear garden, dressing area with fitted double wardrobe, feature exposed brick wall with recessed shelving and engineered wood flooring
- Family Bathroom
- luxuriously appointed with porcelain and marble fully tiled floors and walls, separate bath with shower attachment, w.c., vanity wash hand basin with cabinet underneath, wall mounted mirrored cabinet, separate Triton Sileni shower, extractor fan and recessed downlighting
- Attic (2.5m x 3.5m)
- (average measurement) with Velux roof light, under eaves storage and exposed original brick wall
As previously mentioned, the delightful enclosed rear garden is a particular feature of this wonderful property. It has been professionally landscaped and comes with the benefit of an artificial lawn bordered by well stocked flower beds with mature holly and two weeping birch trees. There is a beautiful part wood part aluminium pergola with trailing greenery at the rear shading the Indian sandstone seating area which is ideal for al fresco dining. There is also a large Adman aluminium shed. Disc parking for two cars is available to the front of the property. BER: An updated assessment for BER has not been conducted since the 2016 renovations and heating/insulation improvement works were finalised. BER: D2 BER No: 107821092 kWh/m²/yr: 282.71
BER No. 107621092
Energy Performance Indicator: 282.71 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.