- Elegant well proportioned accommodation of approximately 277 sq.m (2,982 sq.ft)
- Gracious principal reception rooms with attractive fireplaces
- Generous gravelled off street parking to the front
- Prime residential location off Mount Merrion Avenue close to excellent transport and schools
- Gas fired radiator central heating
A particular feature to this important property is the ample off street parking to the front while to the rear there is an immensely private and secluded garden mainly laid out in lawn and patio that enjoys the afternoon and evening sunshine.
Brookfield is a popular and sought after address off Mount Merrion Avenue. Nearby are excellent transport facilities including the Dart and Stillorgan Quality Bus Corridor as well as amenities at Blackrock. Also in close proximity are some of the country’s best known schools, University College Dublin, Belfield and Carysfort Campuses and churches of many denominations. The premier shopping centres at Blackrock and Stillorgan are also within easy reach.
The entire house is tastefully and meticulously presented with the highest quality fixtures and fittings throughout and viewing is highly recommended.
- Reception Hall (2.30m x 6.70m)
- with very fine walnut timber flooring, ceiling coving and understairs storage.
- Drawing Room (5.46m x 3.90m)
- with magnificent picture window overlooking front, attractive marble fireplace with granite surround and hearth, open fire and ceiling coving.
- Living Room (5.67m x 3.40m)
- with attractive marble fireplace with granite surround, granite hearth and open fire, sliding patio doors leading to rear garden.
- Kitchen (3.60m x 5.70m)
- with a range of overhead press and drawer units, feature brick chimney piece, stove with gas hob and extractor over, tiled floor, under counter stainless steel sink unit, freestanding fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and bay window overlooking front.
- Living Area (4.90m x 3.50m)
- with tiled flooring, ceiling coving, recessed lighting and double doors leading to
- Dining Area (4.60m x 4.30m)
- with wraparound windows overlooking the garden and vaulted ceiling with timber panelling
- Utility/Downstairs WC (3.30m x 1.60m)
- with cabinet whb, wc, plumbed for washing machine and dryer with tiled floor and tiled splashback.
- Family Room (4.50m x 8.20m)
- with feature exposed brick wall, chimney piece with cast iron stove and attractive bay window overlooking front garden and double doors leading to rear.
- Attic Room (4.60m x 3.80m)
- with two Velux roof lights, window overlooking front, excellent under eaves storage, pine timber flooring and door leading to
- En Suite
- comprising pedestal whb, wc, tiled walls, tiled floor and Velux roof light
- leading to first floor
- Master Bedroom (3.50m x 9.30m)
- with range of very fine built-in fitted wardrobes, window to rear and concealed door leading to
- En suite Bathroom
- with cabinet whb, wc, corner jacuzzi bath, chrome heated towel rail and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 (3.33m x 3.33m)
- with picture window overlooking front.
- Bedroom 3 (3.30m x 3.70m)
- with a range of floor-to-ceiling built-in fitted wardrobes and picture window overlooking front.
- Bedroom 4 (3.27m x 3.40m)
- with a range of floor-to-ceiling built-in fitted wardrobes, timber flooring and picture window overlooking rear.
- comprising whb, wc, large double shower, chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor and tiled walls.
- with large window overlooking the garden, pull-down attic style ladder and hotpress with built-in shelving.
- To the front of the property there is ample off street parking within the large driveway while to the rear there is an immensely private and secluded garden that benefits from the afternoon and evening sunshine.
BER No. 110046810
Energy Performance Indicator: 288.81 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.