- Respected residential location, close to bus routes, shops, M50 and Marley Park
- South-west facing rear garden extending to 21m /68 ft
- Four spacious double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Off-street car parking and side access to rear
- Potential to extend S.P.P
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor Area Approx. 116 sq.m (1248 sq. ft)
Flooded with natural light, the spacious accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, living / dining room, kitchen and downstairs w.c. Upstairs there are four generous double bedrooms and modern bathroom. The garage to the side offers storage or potential to convert to living space. There is ample off street car parking to the front of the property for two vehicles. The private rear garden with sunny south-westerly orientation extending to approx. 21m /68 ft provides the perfect opportunity to extend S.P.P.
Superbly located a short distance from Ballinteer and Dundrum villages, and with an endless list of well-established schools both primary and secondary nearby including: Our Ladys Girls National School; Scoil Naithi; St Attracta’s; Wesley College and Divine Word to name but a few. There are also numerous sports and recreational facilities in the immediate vicinity including: Marlay Park, Meadowbrook Gym & Swimming Pool, St Enda’s Park, The Grange Golf Club, and Ballinteer St John’s GAA Club. There is a wide choice of shopping close-by with Dundrum Town Centre just a short drive away and a range of local shops and Supervalue in Ballinteer Village. The area is well-serviced by public transport links with Luas and Dublin Bus providing seamless access to the city centre, while the M50 and all main arterial routes are also easily accessed.
- Entrance Hall (4.70m x 1.35m)
- Hardwood floor with access to the garage.
- Downstairs w.c. (1.53m x 0.80m)
- w.h.b, w.c.
- Living Room (8.38m x 3.80m)
- Hardwood flooring, feature gas fireplace with cast iron and solid wood surround. Large picture windows overlooking the front and rear gardens.
- Kitchen (3.08m x 3.94m)
- Tiled flooring, extensive fitted cupboards, marble countertop, tiled splashback, De Dietrich five ring induction hob and extractor fan, integrated De Dietrich oven, steam oven and microwave, dishwasher.
- Landing (1.27m x 2.73m)
- Shelved storage hotpress, with lagged hot water tank, access to attic via stira.
- Bedroom 1 (2.88m x 3.79m)
- Generous double room overlooking the front garden, fully carpeted, built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (4.06m x 3.81m)
- Spacious double room overlooking rear garden, fully carpeted, built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (4.13m x 3.56m)
- Double room overlooking rear garden, hard wood floor, built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4 (2.75m x 3.42m)
- Spacious double room overlooking the front garden, hard wood floor.
- Bathroom (2.70m x 2.01m)
- Fully tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, shower, w.h.b, w.c.
Garage (4.87m x 2.3m) access externally or via hallway. Plumbed for washing machine. Potential to convert to living space. To the front, there is off-street car parking for two vehicles with pedestrian access to the side of the property leading to the large rear garden. The rear garden extends to approximately 21m /68 ft with sunny westerly aspect and offers obvious potential to extend the existing residence if required S.P.P
BER No. 111987186
Energy Performance Indicator: 294.82 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.