- Modern residential location, close to bus routes, shops, M50 and Marley Park.
- Private rear garden extending to 35ft (11.5m).
- Two reception rooms.
- Three spacious bedrooms.
- Off-street car parking and side access to rear.
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Floor Area Approx. 112 sq.m ( 1205 sq. ft)
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen and dining room. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and bathroom. There is ample off street car parking to the front of the property for and rear garden extending to approx. 35ft (11.5m) with opportunity to extend S.P.P
Superbly located within a short distance from Ballinteer and Dundrum villages with an endless list of well-established schools both primary and secondary nearby including: Our Ladys Girls National School; Scoil Naithi; St Attracta’s; Wesley College and Divine Word to name but a few. There are numerous sports and recreational facilities including: Meadowbrook Swimming Pool; Marlay Park; St Enda’s Park; The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St John’s GAA Club. There is a wide choice of shopping with Dundrum Town Centre just a short drive away and a range of local shops and Supervalue in Ballinteer Village. The area is well serviced by good transport routes to and from the city centre, the Luas and M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Entrance Porch: (2.60m x 0.85m)
- with door to
- Entrance Hallway: (4.10m x 1.85m)
- with understairs storage cupboard. Door to
- Living Room: (5.50m x 4.40m)
- with marble fireplace with marble hearth and gas coal-effect fire, fitted shelving. Door to
- Dining Room: (3.70m x 3.00m)
- with window overlooking rear garden. Door to
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (3.80m x 4.40m)
- with fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, worktops, sink unit, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, recessed lighting and door to the rear garden.
- Landing Area: (3.10m x 2.05m)
- with door to hotpress / airing cupboard and access to attic area.
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (4.20m x 3.60m)
- with built-in wardrobes with storage cupboards over.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (4.15m x 3.85m)
- with built-in wardrobes with storage cupboards over and window overlooking garden to rear.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (2.80m x 2.80m)
- with built-in shelving.
- Bathroom: (2.40m x 2.05m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., Mira Vera thermostatic electric shower, tiled floor and walls.
The front garden is lawned with bordering shrubs and hedgerow with wall to front. There is off-street car parking with pedestrian access to the side of the property leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is predominantly set out in lawn with hedgerow, shrubs and small patio area with concrete built store shed. The garden extends to approximately 35ft / 11.5m and offers obvious potential to extend the existing residence if required.
BER No. 103174215
Energy Performance Indicator: 295.3 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.