- Modern residential location, close to bus routes, shops, M50 and Marley Park.
- Beautifully maintained family home.
- Two reception rooms.
- Three spacious bedrooms.
- Off-street car parking and side access to rear.
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Floor Area Approx. 95 sq.m (1022 sq. ft)
The light filled accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen and dining room. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and bathroom. There is ample off street car parking to the front of the property for and rear garden with sunny southerly aspect extending to approx. 11m / 36ft with opportunity to extend S.P.P
Superbly located within a short distance from Ballinteer and Dundrum villages with an endless list of well-established schools both primary and secondary nearby including: Our Ladys Girls National School; Scoil Naithi; St Attracta’s; Wesley College and Divine Word to name but a few. There are numerous sports and recreational facilities including: Meadowbrook Swimming Pool; Marlay Park; St Enda’s Park; The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St John’s GAA Club. There is a wide choice of shopping with Dundrum Town Centre just a short drive away and a range of local shops and Supervalue in Ballinteer Village. The area is well serviced by good transport routes to and from the city centre, the Luas and M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Entrance Porch: (1.70m x 0.65m)
- with tiled floor. Door to
- Entrance Hall: (5.00m x 1.80m)
- with understairs storage cupboard.
- Living Room: (4.10m x 3.80m)
- with gas fire with tiled hearth and surround, large floor to ceiling height window overlooking garden to front, coving and centre rose.
- Dining Room: (3.15m x 3.45m)
- with window overlooking garden to rear. Door to
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (3.10m x 3.45m)
- with modern fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, worktop, sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and part tiled walls. Door to large storage cupboard. Door to rear garden.
- Landing Area: (3.20m x 2.05m)
- with hotpress / airing cupboard and access to attic area.
- Master Bedroom: (3.85m x 4.50m)
- with window overlooking garden to front and built-in wardrobe with storage cupboard overhead.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.85m x 3.70m)
- with built-in wardrobes and storage cupboards over.
- Bedroom 3: (2.70m x 2.55m)
- with built-in wardrobes with storage cupboard over and dressing table.
- Bathroom: (2.40m x 2.05m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with Mira Elite electric shower and part tiled wall.
Front: The garden to the front provides off-street car parking for two vehicles with lawn garden area and bordering shrubs and hedgerow. There is a pedestrian entrance to the side of the property leading to the rear garden. Rear: The rear garden enjoys a sunny southerly aspect extending to approximately 11m (35ft) in length with patio area and lawned garden.
BER No. 110599636
Energy Performance Indicator: 345.22 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.