- Meticulously presented family residence.
- With substantial extension to rear.
- Three reception areas/ Three bedrooms
- Beautiful modern fitted kitchen.
- Downstairs W.C.
- Underfloor heating in family / breakfast room, kitchen & bathroom.
- Sunny south facing rear garden.
- Double glazed windows.
- Alarm system fitted.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Floor Area Approx 125 sq.m (1345 sq. ft)
The light filled accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, dining room and generous family/breakfast room, with doors leading out a large south facing rear garden. Upstairs there are three ample sized bedrooms and a newly fitted bathroom. There is ample off street car parking to the front of the property and the rear garden is decked and lawned with astro turf and benefits from a sunny southerly aspect.
Superbly located within a short distance from Ballinteer and Dundrum villages with an endless list of well-established schools both primary and secondary nearby including: Our Ladys Girls National School; Scoil Naithi; St Attracta’s; St Columbus and Divine Word to name but a few. There are numerous sports and recreational facilities including: Meadowbrook Swimming Pool; Marlay Park; St Enda’s Park; The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St John’s GAA Club. The area is well serviced by good transport routes to and from the city centre, the Luas and M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Entrance Hall: (0.90m x 1.80m)
- with porcelain tiled floor, storage cupboard and utility cupboard with shelving and plumbing for washing machine and dryer. Door to
- Guest Cloakroom: (1.00m x 1.10m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor and walls.
- Living Room: (4.25m x 3.80m)
- with hard wood floor and built-in entertainment unit with storage cupboard under and shelving to side and overhead. Opening to
- Dining Room: (3.00m x 3.85m)
- with opening to
- Family / Breakfast Room: (3.55m x 5.60m)
- with double doors opening up the rear garden, three velux windows overhead, recessed lighting, porcelain tiled floor. Opening to
- Kitchen: (2.70m x 3.50m)
- beautiful modern fitted kitchen with an extensive range of cupboards, worktops, sink unit, provision for integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, Electrolux hob, Candy chrome extractor.
- Landing Area: (2.15m x 3.20m)
- with hotpress / airing cupboard, access to partly floored attic area via Stira staircase.
- Bedroom 1: (3.80m x 4.40m)
- to rear, with built-in sliderrobes wardrobes and window overlooking garden to rear.
- Bedroom 2: (3.80m x 3.65m)
- with window overlooking garden to front.
- Bedroom 3: (2.70m x 2.55m)
- with window overlooking garden to rear.
- Family Bathroom: (2.25m x 2.10m)
- beautiful modern family bathroom comprising of w.c., w.h.b., Quadrant jacuzzi bath with Aspirante electric shower, heated towel rail and fully tiled floor and walls.
Front: The garden to the front is cobble paved with off-street car parking for two vehicles and wall to side with maturing trees. To the side of the property there is pedestrian access leading to the rear garden. Rear: The rear garden is a notable feature and enjoys a sunny southerly aspect. It is professionally landscaped, set out with a beautiful patio area leading to an astro maintenance free lawn area. The garden extends 8m x 6.75m overall. There is a storage shed with electricity connected.
BER No. 109652891
Energy Performance Indicator: 352.46 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org