- Meticulously presented family residence.
- Close to bus routes, shops, M50 and Marley Park.
- Beautiful spacious fitted kitchen.
- Double and triple glazed windows.
- Concrete shed plumbed and wired.
- Newly carpeted and painted.
- Alarm system fitted.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Floor Area Approx. 93 sq.m (1001 sq. ft)
The light filled accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, living room, generous kitchen and dining room Upstairs there are three bedrooms and bathroom. There is ample off street car parking to the front of the property for 2/3 vehicles and the rear garden beautiful private patio area with useful outdoor concrete block shed ideal for a range of different uses.
Superbly located within a short distance from Ballinteer and Dundrum villages with an endless list of well-established schools both primary and secondary nearby including: Our Ladys Girls National School; Scoil Naithi; St Attracta’s; Wesley College and Divine Word to name but a few. There are numerous sports and recreational facilities including: Meadowbrook Swimming Pool; Marlay Park; St Enda’s Park; The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St John’s GAA Club. The area is well serviced by good transport routes to and from the city centre, the Luas and M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Entrance Hall: (3.85m x 1.80m)
- with under stairs storage
- Living Room: (3.89m x 3.82m)
- newly carpeted with feature pine wood fireplace and gas coal effect fire.
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (5.73m x 3.77m)
- open plan with hard wood flooring, fully fitted kitchen with a range of units and tiled splashback, Neff gas hob and electric oven, plumbed for dishwasher. Door to cloakroom and double doors out to rear garden.
- Landing: (3.24m x 2.17m)
- with hotpress and access to attic.
- Bedroom 1 (to rear): (2.55m x 2.62m)
- single room overlooking the rear.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.15m x 4.52m)
- double room, newly carpeted, overlooking the rear with built-in sliderobes and tv point.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (3.85m x 3.65m)
- double room, newly carpeted, overlooking the front with floor to ceiling built-in wardrobe units.
- Bathroom (to front): (2.14m x 2.07m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., corner with power shower, fully tiled floor and walls.
Front: Paved driveway with off-street parking for 2/3 vehicles. To the side of the property there is pedestrian access leading to the rear garden. Rear: Extends to approx. 7m x 10m (22 ft x 32 ft) is bordered by hedges and shrubs, beautiful private patio area with useful outdoor concrete block shed 5.59m x 2.85m (18'4" x 9'4") plumbed for washing machine and dryer and wired, outdoor tap.
BER No. 103664447
Energy Performance Indicator: 167.41 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.