- Quiet cul de sac setting
- West facing rear garden with rear access
- Railed front garden
- Recently fully refurbished to include new insulation
- Beautiful new bathroom
- Double glazed windows
- Magnificent herringbone solid timber flooring
- Excellent location within close proximity to the seafront, DART and Dublin City Centre
- Total floor area approx. 75 sq.m (807 sq.ft)
At first floor return level there is a newly renovated bathroom with pedestal wash hand basin, roll top bath, WC, corner shower, marble tiled floor and part tiled walls and part timber panelling, attractive Victorian towel rail and radiator, two Velux roof lights and window overlooking rear.
There are two double bedrooms at first floor level. The master bedroom boasts exposed feature brick wall, cast iron fireplace, sliding sash windows to the front, range of built in fitted wardrobes and ceiling hanging feature lights. The second bedroom has a cast iron fireplace with slate heath and picture window overlooking rear.
Tucked away in a quiet cul de sac, this very fine property has many original features intact including original fireplaces and ceiling coving. The property is sure to appeal to first time buyers, investors and parties looking to down size and remain in this popular and most convenient location.
The local area boasts a host of excellent amenities and services including excellent schools, shops, coffee shops, pubs and restaurants. There are recreational and sports amenities in the immediate vicinity with Westwood sports club, Fairview Park and Crescent Park all less than a 5-minute walk from the front door. Numerous bus routes pass on the Howth road and Malahide road and Clontarf Dart station and seafront promenade are within 5 mins walk. Dublin city centre is a close 2 kms distance away.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this charming turn-key home.
- Entrance Hall: (1.40m x 1.15m)
- with very fine timber panelling, ceiling coving, attractive tiled floor and door leading to
- Living Room: (3.30m x 3.00m)
- with solid limed oak herringbone flooring, picture rail, ceiling coving, newly replaced sliding sash double glazed windows with attractive cast iron fireplace with slate hearth, built in cabinetry and shelving. Open arch leading to the
- Dining Room: (3.35m x 3.40m)
- with picture window overlooking rear, picture rail and attractive herringbone solid limed oak timber flooring
- Kitchen: (4.45m x 2.35m)
- Fitted with a range of overhead presses and drawer units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, dishwasher, free standing oven with four ring gas hob and extractor over, windows overlooking side, tiled splashback and tiled floor. Door leading to
- Utility Room: (1.65m x 2.20m)
- which houses the fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, dryer, overhead press units, tiled floor, tiled splashback and door to rear garden.
- Attractive staircase leading to the return where we have a magnificent bathroom.
- Bathroom: (2.70m x 2.40m)
- with pedestal wash hand basin, roll top bath, WC, corner shower, marble tiled floor and part tiled walls and timber panelling, attractive Victorian style towel rail and radiator, two Velux roof lights and window overlooking rear.
- First Floor:
- with attractive timber panelling, large Velux roof light.
- Bedroom 1: (3.20m x 4.15m)
- Main bedroom with exposed feature brick wall, cast iron fireplace, sliding sash windows to the front, range of built in fitted wardrobes and ceiling hanging feature lights.
- Bedroom 2: (2.65m x 3.35m)
- to the rear with cast iron fireplace with slate heath and picture window overlooking rear.
BER No. 110234788
Energy Performance Indicator: 277.55 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.