- End Terrace period home
- Quiet cul de sac
- Gas Fired central heating
- Garden with rear access to gated laneway
- Period features
- Total floor area approx. 75 sq.m (807 sq.ft)
Behind the red brick façade, a welcoming hallway with parquet flooring leads to 2 inter connecting reception rooms and a kitchen cum breakfast room. There is a utility room and door leading to a split level garden with seating area and decked area. Upstairs there is a large bathroom on the return and 2 double bedrooms. The main bedroom spans the width of the house. With bright accommodation throughout along with many original features intact including original fireplaces and coving this house is sure to appeal to first time buyers, investors and parties looking to down size and remain in this popular and most convenient location.
To the rear is a split level garden area. There is a paved area directly outside with brick built bar b que and raised flower beds. Steps lead to a decked entertaining area, ideal for al fresco dining. There is a barna shed for extra storage. There is the added bonus of a pedestrian door leading to a gated rear laneway to the rear for bins, bikes and convenience.
The local area boasts a host of excellent local amenities and services including excellent schools, shops, coffee shops, pubs and restaurants. There are recreational and sports amenities in the immediate vicinity with Westwood sports club, Fairview Park and Crescent Park all less than a 5 minute walk from the front door. Numerous bus routes pass on the Howth road and Malahide road and Clontarf Dart station and seafront promenade are within 5 mins walk. Dublin city centre is a close 2 kms distance away.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this charming home.
- Entrance Hall (6.20m x 1.15m)
- Parquet flooring. Fusebox. Coving.
- Sitting Room (3.05m x 3.30m)
- Feature Cast iron open fireplace. Television point. Coving. Centre rose.
- Living Room (3.40m x 3.55m)
- Spacious area leading to kitchen. Coving. Centre rose.
- Kitchen (4.45m x 2.40m)
- Fitted presses with counter tops and tile splash backs. Sink unit and drainer. Plumbed for dishwasher. Under stair storage area. Tiled floor. Free standing gas oven and 4 ring gas hob. Extractor fan. Telephone point. 2 side windows. Recessed lighting.
- Utility room (2.20m x 1.65m)
- Tiled floor. Shelving and presses. Washing machine and Freezer. Door to garden.
- Landing area with velux window. There is attic access to a partially floored attic.
- Bathroom (2.65m x 2.45m)
- Bath with shower attachment. Wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Hotpress with pump for shower.
- Bedroom Two (2.60m x 3.35m)
- Double bedroom. Wooden floor. Cast iron open fireplace
- Bedroom One (3.30m x 4.40m)
- Main large bedroom to the front of the house with built in wardrobes. Cast iron open fireplace and exposed brick wall. Television and telephone points.
On street parkling to the front. Railed front garden area. To the rear is a split level garden area. There is a paved area directly outside with brick built bar b que and raised flower beds. Steps lead to a decked entertaining area, ideal for al fresco dining. There is a barna shed for extra storage. There is the added bonus of a pedestrian door leading to a gated rear laneway to the rear for bins, bikes and convenience.
BER No. 110234788
Energy Performance Indicator: 604.36 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.