- Spacious four bed detached family home in excellent decorative order.
- Prestigious residential location.
- Interconnecting reception rooms.
- Well-proportioned accommodation throughout.
- Beautifully mature landscaped garden to rear with westerly aspect.
- Off street parking for numerous cars.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Wired for alarm.
- Management fee approx. €1,150 per annum.
- Floor area of approximately 188 sq.m (2,025 sq.ft.)
The generous accommodation is filled with light and briefly comprises of, on the ground floor, entrance hall leading to a kitchen which has a large utility to the side. An archway from the kitchen leads to a family room which opens out to a large decking area, also opening out to the decking is the living/ dining room, an immense space for entertaining. There is an additional living room or fourth bedroom on ground floor level and a large guest w.c with room for a shower. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, master has an ensuite with a bath and a main family bathroom. Outside there is off street parking for two vehicles and landscaped garden surrounding the property. Availing of a sunny southerly elevation and secluded westerly rear garden. Electronically controlled entrance to the grounds greatly increases privacy and security.
This is a deservedly popular residential location due to its close proximity to a range of amenities to include nearby shopping facilities on the Grange Road and Dundrum Town Centre which is within easy reach. There is an enviably range of exemplary schools within the locality – both primary and secondary – including Wesley College, St. Columbus College, Scoil Naithi, Divine Word and Our Lady’s, to mention just a few. There is a regular bus service to and from Dublin City Centre and the Luas station at Dundrum and Ballally are a short drive away. The property is less than five minutes’ drive of M50 motorway allowing access to Dublin International Airport within 20 minutes. Ticknock Hill, Marley Park and St. Enda’s Park are in close proximity with an endless amount of walks and trails to be enjoyed.
- Entrance Hall: (4.20m x 2.77m)
- with cloakroom.
- Guest W.C.: (1.90m x 1.95m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Kitchen: (4.30m x 3.78m)
- with tiled floor, range of kitchen units and cupboards, integrated appliances, plumbed for dishwasher, Bosch hob and Reflection oven.
- Utility Area: (1.63m x 3.64m)
- with tiled floor, sink, units, rear access and plumbed for washing machine / dryer.
- Family Room: (3.07m x 4.27m)
- [off the Kichen] with feature stove gas burner and access to decking area. Opening through to
- Dining Room: (5.04m x 4.21m)
- opening to rear garden and decking area.
- Living Room: (4.07m x 4.23m)
- with sandstone gas feature fireplace.
- Bedroom 4 / Study: (4.17m x 2.77m)
- [off Entrance Hall] carpeted.
- Landing: (5.43m x 2.04m)
- with hotpress and attic access.
- Master Bedroom: (3.93m x 4.62m)
- carpeted, with built-in wardrobes and door to
- Ensuite: (3.04m x 1.95m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower over, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2: (3.66m x 4.21m)
- double room, carpeted with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (4.01m x 5.48m)
- double room, carpeted with built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (3.13m x 2.03m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls.
Electric entrance gates, offering security and privacy. To the front of the property is a gravelled driveway to with off street parking for numerous cars and lawned garden. The rear garden avails of a sunny westerly aspect and boasts a substantial decking area perfect for entertaining. There is a barna shed useful for storage.
BER No. 111565610
Energy Performance Indicator: 213.04 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.