- Superb family orientated accommodation of approximately 175 sq.m. (1,884 sq.ft.).
- Attractive interconnecting reception rooms.
- Landscaped front and rear garden mainly laid in lawn with attractive patio area and mature shrubs.
- High quality modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances & utility off.
- Ample off-street car parking.
- Gas fired central heating system.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Quality bathroom tiling and fittings.
The location is second to none with a wealth of amenities available within easy reach including a superb selection of both primary and secondary schools such as The High School Rathgar, Alexandra College, Terenure College, Good Shepard National School and Our Lady’s National School to mention a few, excellent shopping and recreational facilities in the area, as well as good transport links with a regular bus service being the 14 on Braemor Road itself and the Luas at Windy Arbour within easy reach. The property is situated approximately 7 kilometres from the city centre and only within a short drive of the M50 and the Dublin Mountains.
- Entrance Hall: (2.4m x 5.2m)
- entered through a double glazed hard wood door, wood effect floor and door to under stairs storage.
- Family / Den Room / Office / Playroom: (2.7m x 5.4m)
- hard wood double glazed window and leads to
- Reception Room: (3.5m x 4.3m)
- to the rear of the property, picture window overlooking the rear. Arch leading through to
- Living Room: (3.9m x 3.7m)
- gas fire with marble surround and black hearth. Door through to
- Kitchen / Dining Area: (5.6m x 3.0m)
- open plan with marble effect tiled floor, range of floor and eye level kitchen units with integrated fridge freezer, Candi induction style hob with extractor fan above and Zanussi oven below, Neff dishwasher, granite countertop and sink unit. Door into
- Utility Room: (2.4m x 1.7m)
- vokera gas boiler, Nordmende washing machine/dryer and door leading out to the shared side passage.
- Guest W.C.: (0.8m x 2.4m)
- w.c., w.h.b. and hard wood double glazed unit to rear.
- Sunroom: (3.6m x 4.8m)
- windows overlooking the rear of the property and French doors leading out to the rear garden and patio area.
- Master Bedroom: (2.6m x 8.0m)
- windows overlooking the front of the property, spotlights, built-in wardrobe and door to
- w.c., w.h.b., pumped shower unit, bath with shower hose attachment, two windows overlooking the rear, spotlights, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2: (3.5m x 4.3m)
- wardrobes, windows overlooking the rear, shelved area and
- Ensuite: (1.2m x 2.5m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., pumped shower, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3: (3.6m x 3.8m)
- to the front, double room with floor to ceiling wardrobes and windows overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 4: (2.7m x 2.7m)
- spacious room overlooking the rear garden.
- Bathroom: (2.3m x 2.6m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath, Triton T90Z electric shower, window overlooking the side, fully tiled floor and walls. Double doors leading into a shelved hotpress unit.
Accessed through a pillared entrance the area to the front has been landscaped gravelled and planting area with a patio area which leads to the hall door. A shared side entrance provides direct access to the rear garden. The garden to the back has been landscaped and features a wrap around patio area with pebble and circular feature lawn boarded by mature hedging and planting offering privacy.
BER No. 108722331
Energy Performance Indicator: 271.52 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.