- Substantial family home of approximately 132 sq.m. (1,421 sq.ft.).
- Exceptional attic space.
- Excellent opportunity to remodel, develop and extend (subject to planning permission).
- Large lawned front garden.
- Superb lawned rear garden extending to approximately 30m (100ft), with a vista of mature trees providing a tranquil ambience.
- Delightful residential location close to all amenities, with a view of the Dublin Mountains.
- Off-street driveway parking for at least three cars.
- Gas-fired central heating.
- Fitted carpets, curtains, and integrated kitchen appliances included.
- Double-glazed windows.
Churchtown Village has a wealth of amenities available within easy reach, including excellent primary and secondary schools (e.g., Notre Dame, De La Salle, The High School, Alexandra College, Wesley College, Educate Together). There is also convenient access to UCD and TCD. The Dundrum Town Centre is within walking distance. Transport links are excellent, including the Luas at Dundrum and Windy Arbour (both stops are within a seven-minute walk), while the 14 bus passes on Braemor Road. The property is situated some 7 kilometres from the city centre, and is a short drive from Marley Park, the M50, and the Dublin Mountains (which can be seen from the front of the house).
- with double doors leading into
- Entrance Hall: (2.60m x 4.34m)
- with under-stairs storage, and small cloakroom.
- Sitting Room: (3.75m x 3.74m)
- with picture window overlooking front garden, and tiled open fireplace. Sliding doors lead through to
- Dining Room: (3.62m x 3.86m)
- with tiled fireplace with gas-fired insert, and picture window overlooking rear.
- Breakfast Room: (2.74m x 2.69m)
- with window overlooking rear garden, and small storage cupboard. Leads through to
- Kitchen: (2.71m x 2.52m)
- with free-standing oven, washing machine, and stainless-steel sink.
- Shower Room: (1.79m x 2.55m)
- with w.c., wash-hand basin, and Mira Advance ATL shower.
- Store Room: (2.70m x 3.20m)
- accessible from side passage.
- Bedroom 1: (3.78m x 3.90m)
- with small tiled open fireplace and picture window overlooking front.
- Bedroom 2: (2.60m x 3.50m)
- with built-in wardrobe, and window overlooking front.
- Bedroom 3: (3.81m x 3.85m)
- with picture window overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 4: (2.72m x 4.20m)
- with built-in wardrobe, wash hand basin and window overlooking front.
- Bedroom 5: (2.71m x 2.74m)
- with built-in wardrobe, wash hand basin and window overlooking rear garden.
- with wash-hand basin, bath with Sure Flow Heatrae Sadia shower attachment.
- Separate W.C.:
- with w.c.
The rear garden is a particularly-attractive feature of this family home, extending to approximately 30m (100ft), laid out mainly in lawn, with a vista of mature trees providing a delightful semi-rural setting. The front garden has a large lawn, and a driveway that provides off-street parking for at least 3 cars. A storeroom, accessible from the gate-locked side passage, could easily be converted (subject to planning permission) to increase the overall floor area, if desired.
BER No. 109146498
Energy Performance Indicator: 416.86 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org