- Superb well proportioned family accommodation of approximately 163 sq.m. (1,756 sq.ft.).
- Attractive interconnecting reception rooms.
- Excellent west facing rear garden mainly laid in lawn with attractive patio area.
- High quality modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Ample off-street car parking.
- Modern gas fired central heating system.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Quality bathroom tiling and sanitary wear.
Upstairs there are four generous bedrooms, two of which have built in wardrobes. There is an excellent family bathroom also on this level. The property has been extremely well maintained by the current owners who have modernised and extended the house over the last number of years. It offers versatile family accommodation which is in superb condition throughout. A particular feature of this fine family home is the rear garden. Extending to approximately 29 metres (97 feet) this west facing garden, mainly laid in lawn, offers a high degree of privacy and benefits from all day sunshine. To the front of the house there is a large driveway offering ample off-street car parking.
Braemor Road is a popular, established residential road located in the heart of Churchtown, Dublin 14. The location is second to none, with a wealth of amenities on the doorstep to include a superb selection of both primary and secondary schools within walking distance. There are excellent shopping and recreational facilities in the area as well as good transport links, with a regular bus service on Braemor Road itself and the LUAS at Windy Arbour within easy reach.
- Hallway (2.7m x 5.0m)
- bright spacious hallway with attractive timber floors and recess lighting. Understairs storage and cloak room. Alarm panel.
- Dining Room (3.4m x 4.1m)
- to the front, with timber flooring, open fire with attractive fireplace and picture window overlooking front garden. There is sliding double doors through to
- Sitting Room (3.5m x 4.6m)
- overlooks the rear garden, attractive fireplace with open fire and door out to patio area.
- Kitchen / Living Room (4.4m x 4.4m (Kitchen) & 2.7m x 3.4m (Living Room))
- bright extended room with tiled floors throughout, excellent full width windows overlooking rear garden. Double doors to the side leading out to the patio area. Superb range of quality fitted eye and floor level units. Integrated double oven, hob and extractor fan along with a dishwasher which is also integrated. Feature "island" suitable for seating and Velux windows.
- Utility Room (2.1m x 2.8m)
- tiled floor throughout. Excellent range of storage units. Provision for washing machine and a dryer, there is a sink unit. Velux window and spot lights.
- Guest Shower Room (1.2m x 3m)
- with tiled floors, tiled walls, w.c., w.h.b. and Trition T90 power shower and extractor fan.
- Playroom / Living Room (2.6m x 5m)
- off the hallway with laminate floor and large picture window overlooking the front garden.
- Bedroom 1 (4.4m x 3.2m)
- to the rear of the house with a window overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 2 (4.4m x 3.5m)
- to the front of the house, double room, with built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 (2.8m x 2.7)
- to the front of the house.
- Bedroom 4 (1.7m x 3m)
- overlooking the rear garden.
- Family Bathroom
- tiled floors, tiled walls, shower unit with power shower, window to side, w.c. and w.h.b.
The rear garden is a particular feature of this fine family home extending to approximately 29 metres (97 feet) and benefitting from westerly sunshine. The garden has been very well maintained and is mainly laid in lawn. It offers a high degree of privacy and features an attractive patio area 3.1m x 4.9m (10'2" x 16'1") accessed from the kitchen and sitting room. To front there is a large driveway offering ample off-street car parking.
BER No. 100288414
Energy Performance Indicator: 236.24
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com