- Generously proportioned extended family home of approximately 161.2sq.m (1,735sq.ft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Superb standard of finish throughout
- Tasteful interior design and colour schemes
- Off street parking for two cars comfortably
- Highly regarded convenient location close to Kilbogget and Cabinteely parks
- Surrounded by excellent schools, leisure facilities and excellent shopping
- Within very close proximity to the N11, M50, the QBC, LUAS and a regular bus stop on Churchview Road
- Delightful private rear garden with Barna shed and built in swing
- Fitted carpets, curtains, kitchen and utility appliances included in the sale
- Recently fitted gas fired central heating boiler
- Planning Permission granted to extend to the front, into the attic and install solar panels (D18B/0199)
- Digital Security Alarm
The accommodation of this superb family home briefly consists of an entrance porch that opens through to a generous reception hall with understairs guest w.c., a playroom and a formal sitting room. To the rear of the hall is the exceptionally fine extended open plan kitchen/family/dining area which overlooks the rear garden and the rear garden is laid out in a mix of gravel, lawn and is bordered by mature shrubbery and planting and is not overlooked. Upstairs there are four double bedrooms off a generous sized landing. There is an en suite shower room off the main bedroom and the family bathroom has been completely refurbished and upgraded as has the majority of the house itself. To the front there is cobble locked off street parking for two cars comfortably and a gated side access leads through to the private rear garden as mentioned earlier. Quite simply this is a superb home to raise a growing family in a safe environment.
In May 2018 planning permission was granted to extend the property to the front, put solar panels and skylights in the roof as well as converting the attic space to an attic room. The planning reference is D18B/0199.
Without question the location is that of unparalleled convenience being positioned in close proximity to an array of amenities including shopping centres at Killiney, Ballybrack and Cornelscourt with Foxrock, Dundrum and Dun Laoghaire only a short commute away. There are excellent recreational and leisure amenities close by including both Cabinteely and Kilbogget parks, a variety of golf clubs, tennis clubs, leisure centres, rugby, football and GAA clubs. The four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast.
There is an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools within the surrounding area including Our Lady of Good Counsel (Johnstown), Killiney & Glenageary NS (Wyvern), Castle Park, Rathdown, Holy Child Killiney, Loreto Abbey Dalkey and St. Joseph of Cluny. Transport facilities couldn’t be better with the 7 and 45A bus route available on Churchview Road and the LUAS at Cherrywood Industrial Estate both of which service the city centre regularly. Access to the arterial road networks is excellent with the N11 dual carriageway with the QBC and M50 providing ease of access to and from the city centre and nationwide.
- Entrance Porch (1.65m x 1.55m)
- with glazed door opening into the
- Reception Hall (4.8m x 1.6m)
- with tiled floor and digital security alarm unit
- Living Room (4.8m x 3.6m)
- with two tone coloured wall, very fine open fireplace with slate and arched cast iron inset, raised slate hearth and oak mantle, built in television unit with television point, cupboards under, shelving over, big window overlooking the front and double folding multi-paned doors that open into the
- Family/Kitchen/Dining Area (7.5m x 4m + 7m x 3.9m)
- family area has solid maple floor, recessed lighting, built in units, one for television, cupboards under, shelving over, box shelving, glazed gas fire stove, kitchen has tiled floor, recessed lighting, painted grey units, drawers, saucepan drawers, worktops, centre island unit with five ring gas hob, storage under, wine rack, integrated Electrolux washing/dryer, integrated condenser dryer, integrated Zanussi dishwasher, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, Beko fridge/freezer, very attractive grey natural tiling and splashback, digital heating controls, display cabinet, LED lighting, Zanussi stainless steel double oven, broom cupboard, corner unit and opening through to rear section with breakfast bar, vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, double folding double glazed French doors opening out to the garden, Velux skylight over, rear bay, tri-aspect windows, maple floor and overlooks the rear garden
- Guest W.C.
- with wash hand basin, shelving and tiled splashback
- Playroom (2.2m x 4.6m)
- with timber effect floor and enclosed fuse board
- with shelved hot press with pump, dual immersion unit and timer
- Master Bedroom (3.9m x 3.7m)
- with ceiling coving, wall lights, a range of built in mirrored fronted sliderobes, window looking front and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with step in tiled power shower with extractor, recessed lighting, tiled floor, wash hand basin, w.c., mosaic tiled walls and large fitted mirror
- Bedroom 2 (2.9m x 3.75m)
- with ceiling coving
- Bedroom 3 (2.6m x 3.6m)
- with picture window overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 4 (3.7m x 2.5m)
- with window overlooking rear
- Family Bathroom
- with bath with auxiliary hose, w.c., wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards, step in tiled power shower with auxiliary hose and monsoon head, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, hatch to floored attic with pull down ladder and chrome heated towel rail
To the front there is cobble locked off street parking for two cars comfortably whilst the remainder is maturely planted. Gated side access leads through to the rear garden that is private, not overlooked, well walled, bordered by mature planting and shrubbery with an ivy clad rear and is laid out in gravel and lawn with a detached Barna shed and built in swing. It measures approximately 9m (30ft) in length.
BER No. 111692190
Energy Performance Indicator: 245.33 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.