- Generously proportioned extended family home of approximately 130sq.m (1,399sq.ft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Off street car parking
- Highly regarded convenient location close to Kilbogget and Cabinteely parks
- Surrounded by excellent schools, leisure facilities and excellent shopping
- Within very close proximity to the N11, M50, the QBC, LUAS and a regular bus stop on Churchview Road
- Delightful private rear garden with Barna shed and block built shed
The accommodation of this superb family home briefly consists of an entrance porch that opens through to a generous reception hall with under stairs guest w.c., a playroom/study, large living room leading to the dining room and kitchen/breakfast room with door to the rear garden. Upstairs are four large bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear is a 40ft west facing garden laid out mainly in lawn with two garden sheds. This is a perfect place for children to play or to dine ‘’Al Fresco’’ in the evening sun.
Without question the location is that of unparalleled convenience being positioned in close proximity to an array of amenities including shopping centres at Killiney, Ballybrack and Cornelscourt with Foxrock, Dundrum and Dun Laoghaire only a short commute away. There are excellent recreational and leisure amenities close by including both Cabinteely and Kilbogget parks, a variety of golf clubs, tennis clubs, leisure centres, rugby, football and GAA clubs.
The four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast. There is an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools within the surrounding area including Our Lady of Good Counsel (Johnstown), Killiney & Glenageary NS (Wyvern), Castle Park, Rathdown, Holy Child Killiney, Loreto Abbey Dalkey and St. Joseph of Cluny.
Transport facilities couldn’t be better with the 7 and 45A bus route available on Churchview Road and the LUAS at Cherrywood Industrial Estate both of which service the city centre regularly. Access to the arterial road networks is excellent with the N11 dual carriageway with the QBC and M50 providing ease of access to and from the city centre and nationwide.
- Porched Entrance (1.3m x 1.8m)
- with tiled floor and door opening into the
- Reception Hall (4.7m x 1.4m)
- Guest W.C.
- with tiled floor, w.c. and wash hand basin
- Living Room (4.9m x 3.7m)
- with picture window overlooking the front, stone clad open fireplace with brass surround and arch through to the
- Dining Room (3.6m x 3.7m)
- with sliding doors out to the rear garden
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.6m x 3.8m)
- with wooden wall and floor units, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer, electric oven, electric hob, extractor fan and door to the rear garden
- Study/Playroom (2.3m x 4.7m)
- with window overlooking the front
- with access to attic
- Bedroom 1 (3.7m x 2.8m)
- Bedroom 2 (4m x 3.7m)
- with built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (3.7m x 2.7m)
- with built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 (3.6m x 2.5m)
- Family Bathroom (2.6m x 2.3m)
- with bath, separate step in Triton electric shower, w.c., wash hand basin, shaving socket and light
To the front of the property is off street parking, lawn and mature plants, shrubs and hedging. To the rear is a 40ft west facing garden laid out mainly in lawn with two garden sheds. This is a perfect place for children to play or to dine ‘’Al Fresco’’ in the evening sun
BER No. 111981668
Energy Performance Indicator: 300.51 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.