- Highly regarded family orientated development
- Oil fired central heating
- An excellent selection of schools and amenities close by
- Well-presented internal accommodation of approximately 131sq.m (1,410sq.ft)
- Off street parking for 2/3 cars
- Superbly presented interior in walk-in condition
- Excellent transport routes with a regular bus service close by, LUAS at Cherrywood and easy access to the N11 and M50
- Kitchen appliances are included in the sale
- Floored attic with lock up room and Velux window
The property is approached by a pillared entrance opening onto a cobble lock drive providing off street parking for two to three cars with gated side access leading to the rear garden. Internally the accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, a bright living room overlooking the front and with glazed panelled doors opening into a dining room overlooking the rear. From here a door leads to the kitchen offering access to the rear garden, an office/TV room and a guest w.c. completes the accommodation at this level. Upstairs there are four well-proportioned double bedrooms and a family shower room. The garden to the rear is a particular feature being immensely private offering the ultimate in low maintenance, being laid out in cobble lock with a large purpose built shed.
The location of 16 Brackenbush Park will be of major interest to those trying to get a foothold in this highly regarded development that is close to a wide range of facilities and amenities. Primary and secondary schools include Our Lady of Good Counsel (Johnstown), Killiney & Glenageary NS (Wyvern), Castle Park, Rathdown, Holy Child Killiney, Loreto Abbey Dalkey and St. Joseph of Cluny. Nearby are two supermarkets, Tesco and Killiney Shopping Centre as well as being only a short commute away from Cornelscourt, Foxrock, Cabinteely and Dun Laoghaire with all that they have to offer. Recreational and leisure amenities abound with Cabinteely and Kilbogget parks both easily accessible as well as a wide range of sporting and leisure facilities. Transport facilities are excellent with the 7 and 45A bus route available on Churchview Road and the LUAS at Cherrywood Industrial Estate, all servicing the city centre. The N11 dual carriageway with the QBC and M50 are both close by providing ease of access to and from the city centre and nationwide.
- Entrance Hallway (1.6m x 4.9m)
- with solid timber floor, dado rail and door to
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c., wash hand basin, tiled splashback, window to side and digital alarm system
- Sitting Room (3.6m x 4.8m)
- with picture window overlooking the front, solid timber floor, feature open fireplace with timber surround, cast iron and tiled inset with marble hearth and double glazed panelled doors opening into the
- Dining Room (3.6m x 3.7m)
- with solid timber floor and picture window overlooking the rear
- Study/Playroom (2.2m x 4.6m)
- with laminate floor, window overlooking the front and enclosed fuse box
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.9m x 3.6m)
- with tiled floor, a range of wall and floor units, wide single bowl sink unit, picture window overlooking the rear, Beko washing machine, Flavel Milano E60 electric oven with Beko extractor over, Zanussi fridge/freezer, tiled splashbacks and click lock tile finish floor
- with window to side, hatch to attic and shelved hot press with dual immersion
- Bedroom 1 (4.1m x 2.9m)
- with window overlooking the front and laminate floor
- Bedroom 2 (3.5m x 4.3m)
- with window overlooking the front, solid timber floor and fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (2.7m x 3.6m)
- with window overlooking the rear and fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 4 (2.3m x 3.7m)
- with window overlooking the rear and laminate floor
- Shower Room
- with fully tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail, w.c., wash hand basin, oversized quadrant shower with Mira Elite Qt electric shower
- is floored with a secure room
To the front of the property a cobble lock drive provides off street parking for two to three cars with gated side access leading to the rear garden which is also laid out in cobble lock measuring approximately 14m (46ft) with purpose built shed which avails of a power supply, has fitted shelving and houses the oil tank.
BER No. 111692174
Energy Performance Indicator: 378.98 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.