- Outstanding family residence presented in superb decorative order throughout
- Positioned on magnificent elevated grounds extending to approximately 0.32Ha (0.8 acre)
- Bright open plan living environment throughout
- Living/dining area with 270 degree panoramic bay window
- Wonderful kitchen/breakfast/family room area
- Sunroom and separate conservatory
- Large utility room
- Five bedrooms (two en suite)
- Fantastic master bedroom suite
- Oil central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Alarm system
- Three Store / Attic areas – 32 sq m (340 sq ft)
- Floor area of approximately 357 sq.m (3840 sq.ft)
The property is approached via imposing and impressive granite pillared electric iron entrance gates leading to a tree lined driveway with a large parking area to the front of Bracken Dale. The entrance hall is of unusually spacious proportions – establishing a recurring theme throughout this wonderful home. From the hallway a lounge leads to the majestic living/dining room with 270 degree panoramic bow window offering unsurpassed views across Dublin, the Irish Sea and beyond. From the living room double doors access an Amdega conservatory. The kitchen/breakfast / family room area provides a true heart to the house with a traditional bespoke fitted kitchen and bay window seating area overlooking the gardens to the front. From the kitchen there is a wonderful sunroom with vaulted glazed apex ceiling overlooking the sun drenched South West facing courtyard garden and patio to the rear. At this level there are four bedrooms, one en suite and a family bathroom. Upstairs there is a large entertainment/games room leading to the truly spectacular master bedroom suite. The bedroom offers unparalleled views across the surrounding countryside and has the benefit of a walk in wardrobe/dressing room area and en suite bathroom. At this level there are also three walk in attic areas, one which is presently used as a home study.
The gardens and grounds are a most important feature of this exceptional property. Enjoying an elevated position the gardens command envious views across the surrounding countryside and are arranged in two large lawned areas, a courtyard garden, a large parking area all abundantly stocked with numerous shrubs, trees and hedgerows.
The nearby village of Stepaside has easy access to the M50 motorway, making all national roads out of Dublin City and Dublin International Airport within easy commuting distance. Dublin Bus runs a regular service through Stepaside Village. There are many excellent primary schools and secondary schools in the area together with a number of restaurants, shops and other services that cater for all needs. Dundrum Town Centre is approximately 5km (3 miles) from Bracken Dale and offers all shopping needs and entertainment requirements including a cinema and a number of restaurants while Sandyford Business Park and the LUAS station is approximately 3km (1.6 miles) from the property. Glencullen Adventure Park is also nearby and accesses the Wicklow Way directly. Johnny Foxes pub and restaurant is only a 20 minute stroll away. Bracken Dale is located within close proximity to no fewer than six golf clubs including Stepaside Golf Course, Carrickmines, and Kilternan. Enniskerry Village is only 15 minutes away and also easy access to Powerscourt Estate and Golf Club.
- Entrance Hall (3.10m x 4.15m)
- with door to walk in storage cupboard / cloakroom.
- Guest WC
- with wc, whb and tiled splashback.
- Hallway (4.40m x 1.05m)
- Lounge (4.25m x 3.05m)
- with staircase leading to upper floor and steps down to
- Drawing Room / Dining Room (8.30m x 5.95m)
- with dramatic floor to ceiling height window and unusually high 10 ft ceilings offering stunning panoramic views across the surrounding country side, Dublin city, Howth and beyond. With hardwood floor and a magnificent marble slate fireplace with brass inset and ornate white marble surround. Double doors opening to
- Conservatory (4.20m x 4.35m)
- with tiled floor and double doors opening to rear garden.
- Family Room (6.30m x 3.55m)
- with bay window commanding spectacular views across the countryside, with marble fireplace with gas coal effect fire and hardwood surround. Opening to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (5.65m x 4.85m)
- with beautiful modern fitted kitchen with granite worktops, central island area with breakfast bar, built in dresser, extensive drawers, storage unit, cupboards, one and a half bowl sink unit, recessed lighting, Stanley Range oven and separate Smeg electric range with 6 gas burner hob, double doors to sunroom and door to
- Utility Room (2.60m x 4.85m)
- with tiled floor, pluming for washing machine and dryer, fitted kitchen units, sink unit, door to guest WC with whb, and door to garden.
- Sun Room (5.85m x 5.15m)
- with vaulted ceiling, glazed roof, tiled floor, wood burning stove, built in entertainment unit and double doors opening to courtyard garden.
- Bedroom Two (5.25m x 3.10m)
- with built in wardrobes and door to
- En suite (1.25m x 2.50m)
- with double shower, wc, whb, heated towel rail and tiled walls.
- Bedroom Three (3.60m x 2.85m)
- with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom Four (3.65m x 2.95m)
- with built in wardrobes and window overlooking courtyard garden to rear.
- Bedroom Five (3.60m x 3.35m)
- with built in wardrobes and window overlooking courtyard garden to rear.
- Family Bathroom (1.75m x 2.75m)
- with double sized shower, whb, wc, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Games Room (5.35m x 5.65m)
- with Velux windows and window overlooking grounds to front. Door to wc with whb.
- Master Bedroom Suite (5.60m x 5.40m)
- with double doors opening to Juliette style balcony commanding spectacular panoramic views across surrounding country side, Killiney Hill, Lead Mines, Howth, Irish sea and beyond.
- Dressing Room / Walk in Wardrobe (1.80m x 3.35m)
- Ensuite Bathroom (1.80m x 3.75m)
- with jucuzzi bath with antique shower mixer tap, separate shower, wc, his and hers whb, storage cupboards under and tiled floor.
- Store Area One (6.55m x 2.15m)
- presently used as a play room.
- Store Area Two (2.10m x 4.55m)
- presently fitted out used as a home office with window overlooking grounds to front and door to
- Store Area Three (4.15m x 1.95m)
The gardens are a most important feature of this truly outstanding residence. Enjoying an elevated position the gardens extend to 0.8 Acre / 0.3 Ha abundantly stocked with a wide variety of mature trees, shrubs, plants, herbaceous borders and including a number of patio areas. The gardens also benefit from extensive lawn areas both to the front and side of the house.
BER No. 111135406
Energy Performance Indicator: 148.7 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.