- Mid terrace property with full brick façade
- PVC double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Built c.1999
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with shaker style units
- Paved patio area to the rear
- PVC fascia and soffits
- Full brick finish front and back
- Overall Floor Area: 73.91 sqm
The accommodation extends to approx. 75sqm (807sqft) and comprises entrance hall, open plan living/dining room and kitchen at ground floor level and two bedrooms and a bathroom at first floor level. The property is immaculately presented throughout and has gas fired central heating and double glazed windows throughout. The rear patio, accessed via sliding doors from the living area, has a west facing aspect and offers complete privacy. This is a charming space in which to relax and there are also additional communal gardens to avail of with Botanic Villas.
Botanic Road is one of Dublin’s most prestigious roads and is situated just minutes’ walk from the National Botanic Gardens, the Bons Secours Hospital, DCU and a host of local amenities including shops, excellent schools and churches. Na Fianna GAA club is across the road. There are also numerous sporting and recreational amenities within the immediate area. Dublin International Airport is within a 15 minute drive north of the property, as is the M50 motorway which provides easy access to Dublin and the surrounding counties. The local area is well serviced by bus and railway at nearby Drumcondra and Dublin City Centre is within walking distance.
- Entrance Hall: (3.40m x 1.90m)
- Entrance hall with stairwell to first floor level.
- Living/Dining Room: (3.75m x 5.55m)
- Bright spacious open plan reception room with feature fireplace and gas inset, picture style window, sliding patio doors to rear courtyard and decorative coving and centre rose.
- Kitchen: (1.85m x 3.90m)
- Galley style kitchen with wall and floor mounted shaker style units, integrated oven and hob, plumbed for washing machine and door to rear courtyard.
- First Floor Accommodation:
- Landing: (0.90m x 5.00m)
- Stira access to attic providing additional storage.
- Bedroom 1: (3.85m x 2.90m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2: (3.95m x 2.35m)
- Single bedroom overlooking the front garden.
- Bathroom: (3.00m x 1.90m)
- Bathroom with WC, WHB, bath and separate shower with electric shower.
BER No. 112363163
Energy Performance Indicator: 279.11 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.