- End of terrace period property with brick facade
- Elevated front garden
- Pedestrian side access
- Detached garage to the rear with vehicle access
- Three storey return
- Four bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Bay window at ground floor level
- Two interconnecting reception rooms
- Feature fireplace
- Decorative coving
- 3.2 meter high ceilings
- Approx. total floor area: 144 sqm (1,550 sq.ft )
On entering the property the recessed doorway comes into a majestic entrance hall off which the two interconnecting reception rooms radiate. Both rooms boast 3.2m high ceilings, feature marble fireplaces with cast iron insets, decorative coving and centre roses, and those wonderful period proportions one comes to expect from properties built in this era. The ground floor return comprises a reception room and galley kitchen. At first floor return level there is a single bedroom and bathroom while at first floor two fine double bedrooms: the main bedroom runs the full width of the property and also has a feature fireplace. The second floor return accommodates the fourth double bedroom also with a feature fireplace. A sky light provides additional natural light to the hallway. The property requires renovation but will represent an ideal opportunity to acquire a substantial family home on a most well regarded residential road where all the original period features remain intact, which will allow prospective purchasers to marry the stylish period features of yesteryear with the comfort and efficiencies of today’s modern family homes.
Botanic Road is a highly regarded and much sought after residential location in the heart of Glasnevin convenient to local shops, schools and recreational and sporting amenities. Dublin city centre, the Four Courts and the IFSC are all easily accessible and Dublin International Airport is within a twenty minute drive of the property. The property is also situated within walking distance of the Bon Secours Hospital, St. Patricks College and the National Botanic Gardens.
- Entrance Hall (6.70m x 1.55m)
- Spacious reception hallway with high ceilings, decorative, coving, centre rose and feature plaster arch.
- Reception Room 1 (4.70m x 5.15m (including bay))
- Elegant room with high ceilings, bay window with a west facing aspect overlooking the front garden, feature marble fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, double doors leading to reception room 2.
- Reception Room 2 (4.55m x 3.75m)
- Featuring high ceilings, decorative coving, centre rose, marble fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset and French doors leading to rear garden.
- Ground Floor Return
- Reception Room 3 (4.20m x 3.60m)
- This room features an original fireplace it overlooks the rear garden and leads through to the kitchen.
- Kitchen (5.10m x 1.95m)
- The kitchen is fitted with wall and floor units. A door leads to the rear garden. A skylight floods this space with natural light.
- First Floor Return Landing (1.40m x 1.80m)
- Bedroom 4 (2.90m x 2.25m)
- Single bedroom with feature fireplace overlooking the rear garden.
- Bathroom (2.05m x 4.00m)
- The bathroom comprises wc, whb and bath.
- First Floor
- Landing (1.75m x 2.10m)
- Bedroom 3 (4.60m x 3.90m)
- Double bedroom with high ceilings, decorative coving, feature fireplace and overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 2 (3.90m x 6.50m)
- Large double bedroom with high ceilings, decorative coving, and feature fireplace overlooking the front garden.
- Second Floor Return
- Bedroom 1 (3.00m x 4.00m)
- Double bedroom with feature fireplace overlooking the rear garden
- Garage (6.60m x 4.30m)
- Detached garage with rear vehicle access and pedestrian access to the rear garden.
- Domestic Shed (2.15m x 1.50m)
- This space looks after additional storage needs.
BER No. 109842591
Energy Performance Indicator: 992.25 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com