- Late Victorian Red brick period property
- Potential off street parking to rear
- Railed front garden
- West facing rear courtyard
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Interconnecting reception rooms
- Original period features
- Marble fireplaces
- Converted attic
- Original coving and central rose
- Ready for immediate occupation
- Overall floor area approx. 109 sq.m (1,173 sq.ft)
One enters the property by a high arched porch with recessed hall door. The high arches are indicative of the ceilings heights within, where the entrance hall and both receptions rooms have enjoy high the period proportions of these rooms providing bright and airy living accommodation with oodles of natural light. Both reception rooms are interconnecting with alternative original marble fireplaces. The property is ready for immediate occupation having been very well maintained and upgraded while keeping many of the original features intact including archways, decorative coving, centre roses, sash windows and marble fireplaces. To the rear of the property is a kitchen dining room with fireplace which in turn accesses the west facing rear garden.
The first floor return accommodates two double bedrooms and a hot press with the attic having being converted to provide an addition room with storage units and velux windows. There is currently pedestrian access to the garden although precedent has been set for off street parking if required. Alternative residential disc parking is also currently available.
Botanic Road is a highly regarded and much sought after residential location in the heart of Glasnevin. It is convenient to local shops, schools and recreational and sporting amenities. Dublin city centre, the Four Courts and the IFSC are all easily accessible and Dublin International Airport is within a twenty minute drive of the property. The property is also situated within walking distance of the Bon Secours Hospital, St. Patricks College and the National Botanic Gardens.
- Entrance Hall (7.90m x 1.50m)
- welcoming etrance hall with high ceilings, coving, archway, marble tiled floor and understairs storage
- Reception Room 1 (4.35m x 4.00m)
- with high ceilings, decorative coving, original bay window and feature marble fireplace. Opens to
- Reception Room 2 (4.00m x 4.00m)
- with decorative coving and feature marble fireplace
- Kitchen/dining room (6.90m x 3.40m)
- with fitted kitchen units, intregrated oven and hob, plumbed for washing, marble tiled floor and recessed lighting, feature fireplace.
- Bedroom 1 (3.60m x 3.45m)
- double bedroom to the rear
- Bedroom 2 (2.45m x 2.60m)
- double bedroom
- Attic room (3.90m x 3.96m)
- with velux windows, built in storge units, wardrobes and additional eves storage
- Bathroom (1.70m x 1.70m)
- Fully tiled bathroom with bath WC and wash basin
BER No. 108092651
Energy Performance Indicator: 422.18
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.