- Mid terrace property with full brick façade
- Front garden set in lawn with wrought iron railings
- South facing rear garden with pedestrian access via rear laneway
- Elevated position on Botanic Avenue
- Situated in the heart of Drumcondra Village
- 5-minute walk to Drumcondra train station
- Easy walking distance to Dublin City Centre
- Floor Area approx. 84 sqm (904 sqft)
The accommodation extends to 84sqm (904sqft) and comprises entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, rear hall and shower room at ground floor level, a shower room at first floor return and two double bedrooms at first floor level. The bathroom on the return could potentially be the third bedroom if required.
Botanic Avenue is a most well-regarded road in the heart of Drumcondra village and #38 is situated within walking distance of a host of local amenities including numerous shops, cafes, restaurants and excellent schools and Universities. It is also situated within walking distance of Dublin city centre and the surrounding area is well serviced by numerous bus routes. The M1 and M50 motorways and Dublin international airport re within a 15-minute drive of the property. Drumcondra train station is also within a 5-minute walk.
- Entrance Hall: (4.20m x 1.20m)
- Entrance Hall with decorative coving and stairwell to first floor level.
- Reception Room 1: (3.60m x 3.45m)
- Reception room with high ceiling, decorative coving and window overlooking the front garden.
- Reception Room 2: (4.05m x 3.40m)
- Reception room with high ceiling, window overlooking rear garden and kitchen units.
- Back Hallway: (1.70m x 1.90m)
- Rear hall with doorway to rear garden.
- Shower Room: (1.90m x 2.00m)
- Shower room with WC and WHB.
- First Floor Return Landing: (0.80m x 1.45m)
- First Floor Return Shower Room: (3.55m x 2.10m)
- Showerroom with WC, WHB, shower and original fireplace. Originally the 3rd Bedroom.
- First Floor Landing: (2.00m x 1.50m)
- Bedroom 1: (3.40m x 4.95m)
- Double bedroom with original fireplace and two windows overlooking the front garden.
- Bedroom 2: (3.30m x 3.45m)
- Double bedroom with original fireplace and window overlooking rear garden.
BER No. 112402284
Energy Performance Indicator: 679.2 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.