- Sought after location, a short walk to Booterstown DART Station and QBC on the N11
- Ample off street parking
- West facing rear garden
- Gas fired central heating
- Intruder alarm
- Converted attic space (12 sq. m.)
- Floor area of approximately 97 sq. m. (1,044 sq. ft.) excluding attic.
Booterstown Avenue is a highly sought after location in South County Dublin, a short walk from Booterstown DART Station and the Stillorgan Quality Bus Corridor along the N11. Prestigious schools of the area include; St. Andrews College, Blackrock College and Willow Park Junior School and the property is also within very easy access of the UCD campus at Belfield. Blackrock Village is home to a host of recreational amenities such as local parks and churches and shopping amenities include the Frascati and Blackrock Shopping Centres.
- Entrance Hall (2.4m x 4.6m)
- with solid hardwood flooring, burglar alarm control panel, recessed lighting and door to
- Guest W.C.
- located under stairs, tiled floor and partially tiled walls, Duravit sanitary ware to include toilet and wash hand basin, heated towel rail and window to side of property.
- Sitting Room (3.6m x 4.4m)
- bright room with window to front, open fireplace with slate hearth and limestone surround, solid hardwood flooring and television point. Leading to
- Dining Area (3.2m x 3.8m)
- with solid hardwood flooring and hardwood French doors leading to raised decking area, entrance to
- Kitchen (2.8m x 2.4m)
- with a good range of cream coloured fitted units and Silestone granite work surfaces and splashback, tiled flooring, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, window overlooking rear garden, space for American style fridge freezer.
- Bedroom 1 (4.3m x 2.6m)
- double room to front with wall to wall fitted wardrobes and laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2 (3.8m x 2.6m)
- double room to rear with wall to wall fitted wardrobes and laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3 (2.7m x 2.7m)
- single room to front with fitted wardrobe and laminate floor.
- Bathroom (2.2m x 2.7m)
- large room to rear with fully tiled step in shower, tiled floors and walls, Duravit sanitary ware to include bath, wash hand basin and toilet.
- Attic Room (4m x 3m)
- with two roof lights, laminate flooring and recessed lighting. Suitable as a children’s play area or study.
The front garden is walled and has a border filled with shrubs along the perimeter, the elevated driveway provides ample off street car parking and has gated pedestrian side access to the left of the property accessing the rear garden. The rear garden is fully enclosed by walls, largely laid out in lawn and has a raised decking area accessible from the dining area. There is also a garden shed, outside tap and outside light over the decking area.
BER No. 101743383
Energy Performance Indicator: 240.33 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.