- Bright spacious and extended accommodation of approximately 120sq.m. (1,292sq.ft.) (not including the attic room).
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed Vrogum windows and door installed 8 years ago to the front and side.
- Highly convenient and well respected family orientated location off Ballyboden Road.
- Cleverly converted attic providing additional versatile space.
- Fitted carpets, curtains, blinds, kitchen appliances and Barna shed.
- Westerly facing rear garden of 8m x 6.6m (26ft x 22ft).
- Security alarm system.
This is a highly convenient and very popular much sought after family orientated area being within close proximity to a selection of primary and secondary schools including Loreto Rathfarnham and Gaelcholáiste an Phiarsaigh, Terenure and Templeogue Colleges among many others. There are also a variety of recreational and sporting activities in the immediate area which include GAA, rugby, soccer and tennis clubs, beautiful walks and activities at Marlay Park and St. Enda’s Park not to mention Rathfarnham, The Grange and Edmonstown Golf Clubs. A selection of local shops is adjacent with further extensive shopping facilities at Nutgrove, Rathfarnham and Dundrum Shopping Centres. The City Centre is just 7.5km away and highly accessible by car or by the many bus routes on offer including the 16, 15B and 61, with the M50 interchange close by offering ease of access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport.
- Entrance Hall: (4.7m x 1.9m)
- with timber floor, dado rail, enclosed fuse board, understairs storage cupboard and
- with w.c. and wash hand basin.
- Living Room: (5.1m x 4.1m)
- with timber floor, coal effect gas fireplace with marble inset, timber mantel and surround. Door through to
- Dining Room: (3.7m x 3.0m)
- with part tiled parquet floor and opening through to the
- Family / Breakfast Room: (6.1m x 2.1m)
- with tiled floor, two velux windows, timber vaulted ceiling and two sliding patio doors leading to the rear garden. Opening through to the
- Kitchen: (3.6m x 2.9m)
- with tiled ceramic floor, recessed lighting, a range of fitted cupboards and units, work surfaces, sink unit, tiled splashback, integrated Candy washing machine, integrated Zanussi dishwasher, integrated four ring gas hob with extractor fan over, integrated Baumatic double electric oven and integrated fridge freezer.
- Master Bedroom: (3.5m x 3.6m)
- Bedroom 2: (3.6m x 3.6m)
- with fitted wardrobes, vanity area and a sink unit.
- Bedroom 3: (2.7m x 2.4m)
- with polished timber floor.
- Bedroom 4: (2.7m x 2.4m)
- with polished timber floor.
- with w.c., wash hand basin, corner jacuzzi bath with shower attachment, separate step-in Mira Elite FT electric shower, heated towel rail, recessed lighting, partially tiled natural stone walls and tiled floor.
- Attic Room: (4.1m x 6.0m)
- with timber vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, two velux windows and excellent eaves storage.
There is a large cobblelock drive to the front offering excellent off street car parking with a side passage leading to the westerly facing rear garden of approximately 8m x 6.6m (26ft x 22ft) with a decked and patio area ideal for alfresco dining and a Barna shed .
BER No. 109709626
Energy Performance Indicator: 302.59 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.