This charming residence enjoys bright, well laid out accommodation beautifully presented in excellent condition throughout. The property comprises of an entrance hallway, two interconnecting reception rooms, a large kitchen/breakfast room with a utility room, two bedrooms and a bathroom. There is a paved patio to the side of the property enjoying a high degree of privacy, leading out through a garden shed to the front of the property.
Bloomfield Park enjoys a first class city centre location, located just off Bloomfield Avenue, within walking distance of St. Stephen’s Green, Merrion Square and a host of city centre amenities in the immediate area to include a selection of well-known restaurants, pubs, bars and shops. Trinity College Dublin, Griffith College Dublin and Portobello College are all within easy reach of this stunning red brick residence. The location will no doubt appeal to those who are looking for a residence in the heart of the city centre within walking distance of Dublin’s central, business, financial and shopping districts.
- Entrance Hall (1.7m x 4.2m)
- with stone tiled floor with under stair store and door into
- Living Room (3.2m x 2.7m)
- with cast iron fire place and window to front
- Dining Room (3.2m x 2.7m)
- with open fire place and hot press with hot water tank
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.1m x 4.8m)
- with Chinese slate floor, cherry wall and floor presses, hardwood work surfaces, Creda double electric oven, Creda five ring gas hob, integrated Whirlpool dishwasher, one and half bowl sink unit, Velux windows and French doors to garden
- Utility Room (1.8m x1.2m)
- with integrated Belling fridge/freezer and plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer
- with pull down Stira ladder to attic.
- Bedroom 1 (3m x 2.7m)
- with built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (3m x 2.8m)
- with bath, w.c., and circular vanity w.h.b.
To the rear of the property there is a small courtyard garden with a good storage shed which leads out to the front of the property. Resident’s parking permits are available on Bloomfield Avenue.
BER No. 108548736
Energy Performance Indicator: 483.8
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org