- Spacious family residence.
- Unbeatable location close to Dundrum village and a host of amenities.
- Sunny aspect to rear garden.
- Two reception rooms.
- Extended three bedroom semi-detached with attic room.
- Gas fire central heating.
- Located adjacent to a green.
- Floor area approx. 1141 sqft (approx. 106m2).
On entering the property, there is a bright hallway leading to the lounge/family room. This leads to the living room. To the rear of the ground floor, there is a large bright kitchen/dining area. From the kitchen/dining area, a door leads to the rear garden. Upstairs there are three generously proportioned bedrooms, a bathroom and an attic room. The garden to the front provides ample off-street car parking. The rear garden enjoys a southerly sunny aspect.
The property enjoys an exclusive setting in this most popular location, only minutes from Dundrum Town Centre with every conceivable amenity on your doorstep, including the LUAS at Kilmacud and Sandyford Business District. There is an endless list of well-established schools, both primary and secondary within close proximity including Queen of Angels National School in Wedgewood, Saint Olaf’s National School, St. Benildus and Wesley College Secondary schools. The property is within walking distance of the Dundrum Town Centre with its numerous shops, restaurants and Movies@Dundrum. There are numerous sports and recreational facilities nearby, including Meadowbrook swimming pool, Marlay Park, The Grange Golf Club, Ben Dunnes Gym in the Beacon and Airfield House. The area is well serviced by numerous bus routes to and from the city centre, and the M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Entrance Porch:
- leading to
- Entrance Hall: (4.15m x 2.00m)
- with very fine hardwood floor, understairs storage cupboard and door to
- Guest Cloakroom:
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Living Room: (4.50m x 3.35m)
- with large picture window overlooking garden to front and door to
- Family / Dining / Kitchen Area
- Family Room: (3.35m x 5.35m)
- built-in entertainment units with shelving and second built-in store area which storage cupboards and shelving.
- Dining / Kitchen Area: (6.65m x 3.85m)
- magnificent extended area with vaulted ceiling with four large velux windows overhead, two sets of double french doors opening out to garden to rear and side. Magnificent modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, worktops, provision for integrated appliances, double oven, gas hob, extractor fan, one and a half bowl sink unit, built-in shelving, breakfast bar and built-in desk area.
- Landing: (2.00m x 3.50m)
- with door to hotpress / airing cupboard and staircase leading to superb converted attic area.
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (4.35m x 3.35m)
- with fitted shelving and storage cupboards overhead.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.45m x 3.35m)
- with fitted wardrobe area and window overlooking garden to rear.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (2.45m x 2.45m)
- with built-in desk area and storage unit.
- Bathroom: (2.00m x 1.70m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower.
- Attic Area: (5.25m x 3.50m)
- with eaves storage and three velux windows overlooking the Dublin Mountains to the rear.
- The garden to the front provides off-street car parking for two vehicles with lawn area and bordering hedgerow to side. There is a covered side passage way to the side of the property leading to the rear garden. The rear garden enjoys a sunny southerly aspect and extends to 6.5m x 3.95m overall with patio area and lawn garden. There is an additional space to the side of the property measuring 6.3m x 1.8m.
The garden to the front provides off-street car parking for two vehicles with lawn area and bordering hedgerow to side. There is a covered side passage way to the side of the property leading to the rear garden. The rear garden enjoys a sunny southerly aspect and extends to 6.5m x 3.95m overall with patio area and lawn garden. There is an additional space to the side of the property measuring 6.3m x 1.8m.
BER No. 109281824
Energy Performance Indicator: 352.17 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com