- Double glazed PVC windows
- Oil Fired heating
- Extensive site of C. 1.1 acres
- Convenient south after location
- Nestled in a woodland setting of just 11 houses.
- Entrance Hall
- The entrance hall is warm and welcoming finished in wide plank natural wood floors of maple and ash. The tasteful decoration gives an idea of what is to come. Open to the landing above and with windows either side of the feature front door this entrance hall is always bright.
- Kitchen /Dining Room (5.10m x 4.53)
- With tiled floor and reclaimed pine exposed beam sitting atop feature stone up stands this kitchen is more than just that. Measuring almost a perfect square the best shape to plan and lay out any kitchen this room does not disappoint. Fitted with a myriad of floor and eye level units to include built in cooker, hob and extractor the kitchen units themselves are of Windsor Pine which have aged and matured well. Display cabinets with bevelled glass are strategically placed at intervals above the extensive kitchen counter top. The double bowel sink unit set below a window which looks out onto the garden and upper deck makes light of any work here. Mood lighting is created between wall lights and a run of spots all combining to give an ambience that is hard to leave. Double doors with glass inset to family room.
- Family Room (4.83m x 4.53m)
- Access off the kitchen/dining room this cosy retreat is beautifully finished with wide plank wood flooring. A cast iron fireplace with wooden surround is a true focus point of the room with punched out coloured wall backdrop. A window to the back of the room as well as double opening patio doors to the side garden it almost feels like the outside in brought in. Centre rose, cornicing and dado rail all combine to complete this room.
- Lounge (5.03m x 4.73m)
- A beautiful more formal room located to the front and accessed off the main reception hall this lounge sports not only a deep bay window but double patio doors to the garden. A cast iron fireplace takes up centre stage and the neutral colour theme will appeal to all here. Finished with wide plank wood flooring a feature you now come to expect from this home with the final touches of cornicing and centre rose.
- Utility Room
- Fully fitted for the functional room that it is to include tall larder style press discreetly placed behind the door. This room located just off the kitchen has all the appliance fitted below a counter top space to include washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Guest WC
- Located off the utility this guest wc is tastefully decorated with a nautical twist. Two piece white suite fitted.
- Home Office (3.2m x 1.80m)
- Ideally located off the entrance hall and overlooking the front garden this room is perfectly positioned for those stay at home work days. Fitted with desk as well as shelving and filing spaces this room could easily become a study space if required.
- Master Bedroom (6.2m x 4.7m)
- A beautiful master suite offering maximum space to all areas. The clever concealment of mirrored slide robes give ample storage while the dormer window space makes for a lovely relaxing area within the room itself. With both gable window and dormer window this bedroom captures beautifully bright morning sunlight.
- Ensuite (2.5m x 2.1m)
- Sporting three piece shower suite tiled to dado height and fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower fitted. The addition of a window here makes for a pleasant bright en-suite.
- Bedroom 2 (3.90m x 3.55m)
- A beautiful double bedroom with two windows to include a dormer which give this room an interesting shape. Finished with wooden floor and clever eve shelves and storage.
- Bedroom 3 (3.90m x 3.55m)
- Another fine double bedroom with exposed wood floor. Gable window allowing for maximum light at all times.
- Bedroom 4 (3.23m x 3.03m)
- Located at ground floor level this is a fine double bedroom.
- Ensuite (2.13m x 1.8m)
- Fitted with three piece white shower suite with electric shower fitted. The en-suite is tiled to dado height with fully tiled shower cubicle
- Family Bathroom (3.4m x 2.1m)
- With roll top cast iron bath complete with feature feet as its centre piece this spacious bathroom boasts a three piece heritage style suite. A velux window throws maximum light though daily while evening bath time is a time to be treasured.
- Hot Press (2.1m x 2.1m)
- A superb addition to any home this walk in hot press is shelved and offers tremendous shelving as well as hanging space.
Set on a site extending to approx. 1.1 acres the gardens here are beautiful to say the least. With the woodland setting as the backdrop there was instant maturity with this site. The current owners developed the gardens to make maximum use of the sheltered and sun trapped areas. With pathways make from sleepers to a slightly raised level to a fine sheltered deck for outside dining the gardens give clear and distinct areas as well as functions. The lawned area surrounding the home is extensive and wanders between mature trees. Hidden away to the southern side of the house are cleverly placed garden sheds ideal for storage of gardening equipment and tools but easily used as a hideaway or den for children as they explore their new found home. As the true autumn season takes hold the falling leaves are carpet beneath your feet as you explore the tuck away spaces within the garden.
BER No. 101361012
Energy Performance Indicator: 196.78 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com