- Appealing 1930s built bay windowed family home
- Huge scope and potential to update and modernise
- Large attic with dormer window ideal for conversion
- Generous rear garden approx. 21m./69ft.
- Integral garage
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area approx. 115sqm/1,237sqft. (including integral garage)
No 56 is a family home with character and appeal built in the 1930s. It has been extended at ground floor level and enjoys much added potential for the new owner to update and modernise to create a substantial family home of their own. The accommodation which currently extends to approximately 115sqm/ 1,237sqft briefly comprises sitting room, living room, open plan extended kitchen/dining room overlooking the rear garden, integral garage comprising shower room, and three bedrooms. There is also a large attic with dormer window ideal for conversion.
Bird Avenue enjoys a convenient location in the heart of Clonskeagh, within walking distance of UCD and the LUAS stop at Windy Arbour. There are a range of local amenities at the corner of Bird Avenue and Roebuck Road, and indeed on the Dundrum Road. The Dundrum Town Centre is also close by and a wide selection of reputable schools are within easy reach, including Mount Anville, Our Lady’s Grove, Sandford Park, and Alexander College.
- Entrance porch
- tiled floor, door to
- Reception Hall (4.2m x 1.2m)
- Guest W.C.
- W.C., wash hand basin.
- Sitting Room (3.6m x 3.4m)
- tiled fireplace, raised tiled hearth, folding doors leading to
- Living Room (4m x 3.1m)
- fireplace with timber surround, tiled inset, raised marble hearth, cupboard, glazed panel doors leading to
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Kitchen (3m x 6.1m)
- fitted with an extensive range of presses, cupboards, drawers, worktop, one and half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, four ring Zanussi gas hob, extractor hood over, integrated appliances including oven, microwave, and dishwasher, larder with shelving, large picture window overlooking the rear garden, opening to
- Dining Area (3.5m x 2.8m)
- part laminate flooring, picture window overlooking rear garden. Door to rear garden.
- Garage (2.7m x 5.1m)
- doors to kitchen, rear garden, & double doors to front.
- Shower Room
- comprising electric shower, w.c., vanity wash hand basin, tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- with access to attic.
- Bedroom 1 (2.9m x 3.8m)
- built in wardrobe, built in gas fire.
- Bedroom 2 (2.9m x 2.7)
- fireplace with tiled surround, tile floor, cupboard.
- Bedroom 3 (2.2m x 3m)
- tiled fireplace, tiled hearth, timber floor.
- Composing bath, with power shower over, wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- Separate W.C.
- presently not fitted out.
- floored, with pull down ladder.
The front garden is walled, largely laid out in lawn, bordered by flowerbeds with shrubs and bushes, driveway provides off street car parking. The generous rear garden is walled and laid out in lawn extending to approx. 21m./ 69ft.
BER No. 111930210
Energy Performance Indicator: 421.85 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.