- Stunning family home presented in walk-in condition
- Bright and spacious accommodation throughout
- Modernised and stylishly redecorated
- Off street parking for multiple cars
- Attractive well-maintained rear garden with plenty of scope to extend (subject to the relevant planning permissions)
- Accommodation extending to approx. 127sqm (1,375sqft)
- Garden studio measuring an additional approx. 22sqm (236 sqft) which could be used as additional living space or a home office
- Easy walking distance to a host of amenities
- Gas fired central heating
Approached by a front garden with off-street parking for multiple cars, the front door opens into a welcoming hallway with attractive panelled walls. To the front there is a large living room with bay window, while to the rear an open plan kitchen-dining room is fitted with a range of modern units and opens up through French doors to the rear garden. There is also a utility room and study at this level. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, master en-suite, as well as a family bathroom. The rear garden is laid out in patio and grass, and there is a large studio/storage room at the end of the garden.
Bird Avenue offers a host of services and amenities in the immediate vicinity, including a selection of reputable schools including St. Kilian’s, Mount Anville, Alexandra College and Gonzaga. The shops at either end of the road provide day-to-day stores, while Dundrum Town Centre is only a few minutes’ drive from this home, providing a wealth of shopping and leisure facilities. UCD Belfield is a stone’s throw from the property, and the Luas at Windy Arbour is also easily accessible by foot.
- Entrance Hall (1.8m x 4.9m (plus 4.4m x 1.05m))
- with wood effect flooring, period panelling, feature stain glass window in the front door.
- Living Room (4.1m x 4.65m)
- with bay window overlooking front garden, feature open fireplace with marble insert.
- Kitchen/Dining (6.05m x 4.25m)
- with arch between kitchen & dining room. Kitchen is a Kube fitted kitchen, with range of integrated appliances including a fitted Siemens double oven, Siemens gas hob, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel sink.
- Office/Playroom (2.0m x 3.5m)
- currently in use as a store room, with built in storage presses, sliding doors to front, door to utility.
- Utility Room (2.25m x 2.6m)
- with plumbing for washing machine & dryer, door to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 (3.65m x 4.65m)
- (maximum measurement) with feature bay window, door to dressing room with built in storage, door to ensuite.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- with tiled floors, part tiled walls, wash hand basin, w.c., step in shower.
- Bedroom 2 (2.3m x 2.9m)
- (maximum measurement).
- Bedroom 3 (3.1m x 2.05m + 1.85m x 2.05m)
- with tiled floors, part tiled walls, bath with overhead shower unit, w.c., wash hand basin, built in storage unit & hotpress.
- Storage Shed
- 7.8m x 2.9m (24'1" x 7'6")
To the front there is a driveway with offstreet parking, laid out in gravel and surrounded by mature shrubbery. To the rear of the property there is a garden with side access, laid out in patio and grass with shrubbery. The garden measures approx. 18m / 60ft in length.
BER No. 113059943
Energy Performance Indicator: 288.53 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.