- Extended four bedroom semi-detached home.
- Presented in beautiful condition throughout.
- High degree of privacy
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Burglar alarm.
- Sunny aspect to rear garden.
- Mature residential location.
- Easy access to N11 and M50.
- Extending to approx. 109 sq.m / 1173 sq.
Accommodation briefly consists of hallway, living room, large kitchen / dining area and guest w.c. on the ground floor. On first floor there are four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The upgrades on the ground floor level offer the purchasers an opportunity to utilise the open plan nature of the accommodation. There is also access to a large attic area which is partly floored.
The excellent location of this exclusive and popular residential suburb offers a wealth of shopping, recreational and educational amenities nearby. The property is well located in terms of convenience. This fantastic location offers a host of amenities nearby and a selection of schools including Taney School, Holy Cross, St. Raphael's, Notre Dame, Mount Anville and Wesley College to name but a few. It is also within walking distance of the Dundrum Town Centre with its superb selection of attractions including an excellent choice of numerous restaurants, Movies@Dundrum cinema and Mill theatre. Transport links close to hand include bus routes to city centre and both Dundrum Luas and Ballally Luas stations are a short walking distance from the property and the M50 interchange in Ballinteer and Sandyford.
- Hallway: (4.95m x 1.94m)
- tiled floor, burglar alarm panel and storage understairs. Recess lighting. Attractive coving. Phone point.
- Guest W.C.: (1.57m x 0.73m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and tiled floor.
- Living Room: (4.79m x 3.89m)
- with bay window area. Feature tile and wooden surround fireplace. Tv point. Attractive coving. Recess lighting. double doors to:
- Kitchen / Dining Area: (6.05m x 5.25m)
- Light filled and fully fitted kitchen with ample storage, tiled floor and partially tiled walls. Integrated appliances. Security intercom. Velux x 2. Access to rear garden.
- Landing: (3.56m x 2.52m)
- with hotpress / storage and access to attic (partly floored) via Stira.
- Master Bedroom (to front): (3.63m x 3.56m)
- Large bright double bedroom. Fitted double wardrobes and tv point. Recess lighting.
- Ensuite: (2.35m x 1.22m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., corner shower with Triton T90, recessed lighting, tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.21m x 2.78m)
- Double bedroom. Fitted wardrobes. Recess lighting.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (2.67m x 2.03m)
- Fitted wardrobe. Phone point.
- Bedroom 4 (to rear): (2.45m x 1.78m)
- Fitted Sliderobe. Recess lighting.
- Bathroom: (1.95m x 1.65m)
- w.c., w.h.b., bath with electric shower (Triton T90) and recess lighting. Tiled floor and walls. Velux x 1.
The garden to the front is a low maintenance with off-street car parking for 2 cars. There is pedestrian access to the side of the property leading to the rear garden. The sunny rear garden extends to approximately 10m in depth. It has a mixture of separate paved and grass areas. The garden is afforded a high degree of privacy.
BER No. 106247166
Energy Performance Indicator: 181.7 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.