- Exceptional sought-after residential location beside Dundrum and Goatstown Villages.
- Mature residential location.
- Beautifully presented four bed family home.
- Private landscaped rear garden.
- Gas central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Downstairs w.c.
- Easy access to LUAS, N11 and M50
- Floor area approx. 97 sq. m (1044 sq. ft.)
The accommodation is light filled, spacious and beautifully presented. Comprising of hallway, large living room, kitchen dining, and guest w.c. on the ground floor. On first floor there are four bedrooms and bathroom. There is off street parking to the front and the rear garden extends to 10m (32 ft) x 7.m (22 ft) with a high degree of privacy and not directly overlooked.
The excellent location of this exclusive and popular residential suburb offers a wealth of shopping, recreational and educational amenities nearby. The property is well located in terms of convenience. This fantastic location offers a host of amenities nearby and a selection of schools including Taney School, Holy Cross, St. Raphael's, Notre Dame, Mount Anville and Wesley College to name but a few. It is also within walking distance of the Dundrum Town Centre with its superb selection of attractions including an excellent choice of numerous restaurants, Movies@Dundrum cinema and Mill theatre. Transport links close to hand include bus routes to city centre and both Dundrum Luas and Ballally Luas stations are a short walking distance from the property and the M50 interchange in Ballinteer and Sandyford.
- Entrance Hall: (5.20m x 1.90m)
- with understairs storage cupboard. Door to
- Cloakroom: (1.55m x 0.90m)
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Living Room: (3.95m x 4.80m)
- with feature modern gas coal effect fire, hard wood floor and large picture window overlooking garden to front. Double doors to
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (4.70m x 3.20m)
- with very fine modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, worktops, provision for integrated appliances including fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Double doors opening to patio area and rear garden.
- Landing Area: (2.55m x 2.60m)
- with door to hotpress / airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (3.65m x 3.60m)
- with extensive built-in mirrored sliding wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (2.80m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 3 (to rear): (2.75m x 2.40m)
- with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4: (2.80m x 2.40m)
- with built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (2.55m x 1.65m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with Triton T90Z electric shower, fully tiled floor and walls.
The garden to the front is lawned with off-street car parking and pedestrian entrance to the side leading to the rear garden. The rear garden extends to 10m (32 ft) x 7.m (22 ft) and is beautifully arranged with central lawn area, patio area and two patio areas connected by a pathway. There are bordering shrubs and hedgerow, and the garden is not directly overlooked to the rear and is afforded a high degree of privacy.
BER No. 104419254
Energy Performance Indicator: 203.3 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.