- Superbly presented and spacious family residence.
- Unbeatable location close to Dundrum village and a host of amenities.
- Close to Kilmacud Luas station
- Beautiful, sunny private rear garden.
- Two reception rooms.
- Burglar Alarm.
- UPVC windows
- Three bedrooms.
- Gas fire central heating
- Floor area approx. 882 sqft (approx. 82m2)
On entering the property, there is a bright porch and hallway leading to the living room. To the rear of the ground floor, there is a kitchen/dining area. From the kitchen/dining area, a door leads to the rear garden. Upstairs there are three generously proportioned bedrooms and bathroom. The garden to the front provides ample off-street car parking for c. two vehicles. The rear garden is a most notable feature, enjoying a sunny aspect and a lawned garden.
The property enjoys an exclusive setting in this most popular location, only minutes from Dundrum Town Centre with every conceivable amenity on your doorstep, including the LUAS at Kilmacud and Sandyford Business District. There is an endless list of well-established schools, both primary and secondary within close proximity including Queen of Angels National School in Wedgewood, Saint Olaf’s National School, which is within a five minute walk of the property. There are numerous sports and recreational facilities nearby, including Meadowbrook swimming pool, Marlay Park, The Grange Golf Club, Ben Dunnes Gym in the Beacon and Airfield House. The area is well serviced by numerous bus routes to and from the city centre, and the M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Hallway: (4.00m x 1.84m)
- with wooden floor, under stairs storage and alarm.
- Living Room: (4.25m x 3.48m)
- with wooden floor, bright room with stone surround fireplace. Tv point. Double doors to
- Dining Area: (3.12m x 2.70m)
- with wooden floor.
- Kitchen: (3.09m x 2.50m)
- with tiled floor, fully fitted kitchen with ample storage and island counter top.
- Landing: (2.81m x 2.11m)
- with hot press and storage.
- Bedroom 1 (to the front): (3.85m x 3.25m)
- with fitted wardrobes and ample storage.
- Bedroom 2 (to the back): (3.36m x 3.24m)
- large double room. Fitted wardrobes and storage.
- Bedroom 3: (2.69m x 2.13m)
- single room. Fitted wardrobe.
- Bathroom: (2.52m x 1.98m)
- with tiled floor and partly tiled walls, bath with shower attachment, w.c., w.h.b.
Garden to the front paved with ample off-street car parking for two vehicles. The rear garden is a most important feature of this exceptional property, enjoying a sunny orientation. This veritable suntrap extends to 9m in depth with lawned garden and side access.
BER No. 111242137
Energy Performance Indicator: 287.42 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.