- Superbly presented and spacious family residence.
- Unbeatable location close to Dundrum Village and a host of local amenities.
- Beautiful sunny south facing rear garden.
- Attic insulation and partially floored.
- External wall cladded insulation
- Re-plumbed two years ago.
- Feature studio / office.
- Floor Area: 98 sq.m. ( 1054 sq.ft.).
- Very close proximity to Luas line.
- Fully fitted alarm
On entering the property there is a bright hallway leading to a cosy and spacious living room with an excellent feature fire wood burner. This leads through to a large dining area and kitchen which has been extended to the rear and a door that leads to the rear patio area. Upstairs there are three generously proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom. To the front of the property provides ample off-street parking for two vehicles. The rear garden is a most notable feature enjoying a sunny south facing aspect and beautiful patio garden with feature studio / office making the garden very easy to maintain.
The property enjoys an exclusive setting in this most popular location, only minutes from Dundrum Town Centre with every conceivable amenity on your doorstep, including the LUAS at Kilmacud (5 minutes walk) and Sandyford Business District. There is an endless list of well-established schools, both primary and secondary within close proximity including Queen of Angels National School in Wedgewood, Saint Olaf’s National School, which is within a five minute walk of the property. There are numerous sports and recreational facilities nearby, including Meadowbrook swimming pool, Marlay Park, The Grange Golf Club, Ben Dunnes Gym in the Beacon and Airfield House. The area is well serviced by numerous bus routes to and from the city centre, and the M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Entrance Hall: (1.82m x 3.83m)
- with composite wood door and solid beech flooring.
- Living Room: (3.24m x 4.24m)
- with maple solid wood flooring, picture window overlooking the front and a stovax stove (can be used for fires). Double doors lead through to
- Dining Room: (2.96m x 5.33m)
- leads through to an extended
- Kitchen: (2.92m x 6.08m)
- with two velux windows, a range of floor to ceiling level built-in units.
- Bedroom 1: (3.22m x 3.85m)
- with picture window overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 2: (3.50m x 3.25m)
- overlooking the rear.
- Bedroom 3: (2.88m x 2.20m)
- to the front.
- Shower Room:
- with w.c., w.h.b., bidet, large walk-in Aqualisa mains shower, fully tiled floor and walls.
To the front of the property offers ample, paved off-street parking for two vehicles. The garden to the rear is a most notable feature of the property, enjoys a southerly aspect and is afforded a high degree of privacy. There is pedestrian access leading to the garden at the front. The garden is a fully decked patio area and offers very low-maintenance.
BER No. 101600419
Energy Performance Indicator: 176.51 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.