- Bright spacious accommodation of approximately 88 sqm (947 sq.ft.)
- South easterly facing rear garden of approximately 18m(59 ft.)
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- Gas fired central heating – boiler replaced in 2018 by the Energia Centre.
- Brand new modern multi Zone Wirelless Alarm with bulit in mobile/GSM connectivity and phone APP to manage the Alarm remotely worldwide.
- Zoned with thermostat controls.
- Logic 15KW installed.
- Cabled with Virgin Media access for broadband and television.
- Engineered oak hard wood flooring throughout the reception areas.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Floored attic space.
This wonderful property is in excellent decorative order throughout and combined with recent upgrading to include external and internal insulation, re-wiring, insertion of new double glazed windows together with a gas boiler upgrade in 2018 all resulting in achieving a C2 Building Energy Rating makes 26 Bigger Road an extremely comfortable and very efficient home, enjoying very low utility bills due to modernisation. Set behind a well-defined hedged boundary and approached through a solid timber pedestrian gate with lawned garden to the front incorporating a number of raised vegetable patches, a path leads to the entrance porch which opens into an entrance hall with under stairs storage, two well-proportioned reception rooms, a delightful kitchen, study/home office opening into the rear garden all at the ground floor level. The remaining accommodation incorporating three bedrooms and a bathroom are located at the first-floor. This attractive property is further enhanced with a delightful south easterly facing rear garden laid out mainly in lawn with an Indian sandstone slab patio area ideal for al fresco dining. The attic is fully floored offering excellent storage space or could easily be converted, if so desired, in order to increase the living space.
This is a well-established mature area conveniently located within easy reach of all the conveniences Terenure, Walkinstown and Kimmage have to offer. Within walking distance are numerous sporting and social amenities including Beechfield Park, Stannaway Park, Robert Emmet’s GAA, St. Mary’s Rugby Club, Walkinstown Athletic FC and Terenure sports club. The commute to the city centre is within ease being just 5.4km from St Stephen’s Green further boasted with an extensive bus service, namely the numbers 9, 18, 27, 17d and 77a. There is a wide selection of both primary and secondary schools on offer literally on the doorstep such as Templeogue College, Terenure College, Our Ladies School and The High School.
- Entrance Porch: (0.41m x 1.82m)
- with tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall: (4.53m x 1.84m)
- with an engineered oak hard wood floor, under stairs storage area and enclosed fuse board.
- Living Room: (3.96m x 3.59m)
- with engineered oak hard wood floor and a solid fuel burning stove.
- Dining Room: (3.10m x 3.41m)
- with engineered oak hard wood floor, solid fuel stove and opening through to the
- Study/Office: (1.62m x 3.20m)
- with engineered oak hard wood floor, velux window, double doors to the rear garden and door through to the
- Kitchen: (2.05m x 4.08m)
- with tiled floor, a range of fitted cupboards and units, work surfaces, an integrated Zanussi four ring electric hob with extractor fan over, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, sink unit, tiled splashback and an integrated Bosch electric oven.
- Bedroom 1: (4.01m x 3.57m)
- Bedroom 2: (3.04m x 3.32m)
- 3 bar pump which services all water pressure.
- Bedroom 3: (1.84m x 3.08m)
- Bathroom: (1.75m x 2.09m)
- with jacuzzi bath with telephone shower over, w.c. wash hand basin, tiled floor and fully tiled walls.
To the front is an extremely private and spacious wrap-around lawned garden with raised vegetable patches with a side passage leading to the south easterly facing rear garden of approximately 18m (59ft.) laid out mainly in lawn with a large Indian sandstone slab patio area ideal for al fresco dining. Both front and rear gardens are child friendly, private and secure.
BER No. 110609609
Energy Performance Indicator: 191.48 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.