- Mixed use residential / investment property
- Suitable as stand alone investment
- Suitable as principlal residence with income.
- Residential portion offers vacant possession
- Commercial tenant not affected
- Courtyard to rear
- On street parking
- Ground floor living accommodation
- First floor bedroom accommodation
- Residential floor area approx. 128 sqm (1378 sqft)
- Commercial Unit approx. 43sqm (462 sqft)
The commercial unit is currently let on a 10 year lease with a five year rent reviews. The lease commenced in 2011 and is due for renewal in 2021. The unit is currently run as a successful cafe and the tenant is not affected by the sale. The floor area extends to 43 sqm (462 sqft).
The residential accommodation extends to 128 sqm (1378sqft) and comprises entrance hall, living room, kitchen, back hall and WC at ground floor level and 3 double bedrooms, sunroom, living room/bedrooms 4 and bathroom at first floor level. There is a rear courtyard with pedestrian access. Gas fired central heating. Resident on street disk parking.
- Entrance Hall (4.90m x 1.45m)
- with high ceiling and coving.
- Inner Hall (4.20m x 1.70m)
- with stairs to first floor level.
- Living Room (4.10m x 3.35m)
- with feature fireplace with electrical inset.
- Kitchen Breakfast Room (3.50m x 3.30m)
- with dual aspect windows and fitted units, integrated oven and hob.
- Back Porch (1.40m x 1.50m)
- pedestrian access to rear courtyard.
- Guest WC (1.60m x 1.95m)
- First Floor Landing (1.10m x 1.65m)
- First Floor Return Hallway (3.95m x 1.00m)
- Bathroom (2.25m x 2.05m)
- fully tiled bathroom with wc, whb and stand in electric shower.
- Bedroom One (3.40m x 3.35m)
- double bedroom overlooking the rear couryard.
- Sun Room (4.35m x 1.45m)
- off living room with access to small first floor balcony, and in turn access to rear garden.
- Bedroom Two (3.35m x 3.00m)
- double bedroom overlooking Berkeley Road.
- Bedroom Three (2.75m x 4.50m)
- double bedroom with high ceiling overlooking Berkeley Road.
- Living Room / Bedroom Four (4.20m x 4.50m)
- currently used as a reception room. With open fireplace.
BER No. 111105920
Energy Performance Indicator: 632.95 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.