- Convenient & private location
- Quality fixtures and fittings
- Electric Gates
- Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Oil Fired Heating
- Landscaped gardens extending to 0.55 acre
- Double glazed woodgrain PVC windows with hardwood teak
set perfectly on mature gardens front, rear and side is presented to the market in pristine condition throughout. Located off the Rathcooney road, this property is within a short drive of Glanmire Village with the city centre easily accessed via a selection of different routes. The property is in turnkey condition throughout and is set on impressive landscaped gardens.
The property is surrounded by countryside and enjoys Old Christians rugby grounds backing on to it. All amenities are within a short drive to include a selection of primary and secondary schools such as: Upper Glanmire National School and New Inn National School are catered for at primary level. Glanmire Community College and Colaiste an Phiarsaigh are a short drive away, while the city schools to include Scoil Mhuire and Christian Brothers are easily accessed. Shopping is catered for at choice of locations at Glanmire or Ballyvolane and there is quick and easy access to the N40, the Dunkettle Roundabout as well as the M8.
Constructed in 2002, this family home sits on a site size of approx. 0.55 acres and has been well cared for throughout the years and tastefully decorated in neutral tones which are sure to appeal to many would be purchasers. Boasting 8’ 8” ceiling height at ground floor and 8’3” at first floor the vaulted entrance hall is an impressive 21 ft. All fixtures are of a high quality from the bespoke fitted kitchen to the quality sanitary ware and tiling. Oak floors abound at ground floor level and hardwood oak internal doors separate the rooms. Gardens are mature and beautifully landscaped with a
wealth of level lawns. Mature planting of beech and laurel hedging ensures privacy on all sides and the landscaping is further enhanced with the inclusion of mature beds as well as a fully planted driveway. A choice of raised and sunken patios finished in cobble-lock with south and westerly aspects means that all day sunshine can be enjoyed regardless of the time of the day. The property is accessed via electric gates and give a wonderful first impression on arrival.
The accommodation in brief extends to entrance porch, reception hall, lounge, living room, open plan kitchen/dining room, sunroom, utility room, larder and bathroom all on ground floor level. The first floor is home to five bedrooms and family bathroom. The master bedroom offers an en-suite and walk in wardrobe while the second
bedroom also offers an ensuite. All other bedrooms enjoy fitted robes.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all this home has to offer.
- Entrance Porch (2.8m x 4.1m)
- A covered and enclosed entrance porch offering that sought after outdoor/ indoor space that caters for our Irish weather. Finished with terracotta themed tiles.
- Reception Hall (5.4m x 5.6m)
- A welcoming bright reception hall with feature staircase and double height window. Teak front door with glazed panel either side. A bespoke staircase fitted and cast from concrete is finished in oak. This staircase offers twists and turns from ground to upper level passing a floor to ceiling window. Finished with carving and ornate iron work. Cathedral style ceiling at upper level with feature light fittings.
- Larder (2.2m x 1.7m)
- A perfectly located larder press which easily doubles up as a cloak room fitted with open plan shelving and larder style freezer. A perfect place for ironing board, hoover and storage for any other type of household appliances.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (5.9m x 7.8m)
- Accessed through double doors from the hall this is a spacious open plan room extensive in size and proportion with three very distinct spaces. The kitchen is extensively fitted in a U shape with floor and eye level units together with corner display lit presses and all arranged around a big picture window overlooking rear garden. Double bowel sink unit with integrated appliances to include fridge/ freezer, cooker, extractor and dishwasher. Beautifully tiled over work top surface with additional side window looking south. Porcelain tiles define the kitchen space and a family island unit/breakfast counter big enough to host five creates a natural division to a more formal dining space. An extensive fitted dresser sister to that of the kitchen units and side bay window complete with window seat ensures this dining area is a space never to leave.
- Sunroom (3.9m x 3.6m)
- Steps to a sunken conservatory/sunroom finished with wall to wall glazing, recessed lighting in cathedral style wooden ceilings allows for either separation from the kitchen or inclusion depending on the requirements. Double doors from this room lead directly to one of the patio areas as well as accessing the side and rear lawned gardens with south westerly aspect.
- Living Room (5.5m x 7.4m)
- Finished in wide plank oak flooring the measurements of this room is impressive with feature fireplace at its heart and deep bay window looking west. This is a room to be enjoyed in all seasons. Feature lighting along with recessed lights punching out the feature fireplace. This room is strategically placed with double door accessed from the reception hall. A second set of double doors to kitchen/dining/sunroom ensures all types of home entertainment can be catered for.
- Lounge (4.0m x 5.9m)
- Located off the reception hall this room is an ideal teenage den/kids’ playroom. Finished in a contemporary colour palette this room offers dual aspect with western corner windows. Finished in wood flooring of oak.
- Family Bathroom (2.4m x 2.1m)
- Completely tiled in a black and white theme this three-piece white suite offers corner entry shower, wash hand basin and w.c.
- Utility Room (2.5m x 2.2m)
- Fitted with double press finished in black and white floor tiles this utility is plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Door leading to rear garden.
- Landing (7.2m x 6.0m)
- Spacious bright via staircase window this landing is finished with wood flooring and recessed lighting.
- Master Bedroom (5.4m x 6.8m)
- Located to the front of the property offering plenty of natural light from the inclusion of two Velux windows. Recessed lighting and wood flooring.
- Ensuite (1.7m x 2.5m)
- Three-piece white suite with electric shower, w.c. and wash hand basin. Fully tiled.
- Walk In Wardrobe (1.9m x 2.3m)
- Designed with fitted storage shelves and cupboards.
- Bedroom 2 (4.1m x 4.7m)
- A fine double bedroom with built in wardrobe units and wood flooring.
- Ensuite (2.8m x 0.8m)
- Three-piece white suite to include electric shower, wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled.
- Bedroom 3 (5.2m x 3.9m)
- Double bedroom located to rear of property this room has built in slide robes and finished in wood flooring.
- Bedroom 4 (3.6m x 3.2m)
- Double bedroom offering built in wardrobes, wood flooring and a large window enhancing natural light.
- Bedroom 5/Office (3.8m x 2.4m)
- A fine bedroom/home office/study. Fitted with storage and bench. Wood flooring and Velux window.
- Family Bathroom (3.1m x 3.3m)
- Tastefully tiled family bathroom offering four-piece white suite to include: bathtub, electric corner shower unit, w.c. and wash hand basin. Partially tiled with Velux window offering plenty of natural light.
This home is accessed over tarred driveway via electric gates. It sits perfectly on mature landscaped gardens to front, rear and side. The site is particularly private by the use of laurel and beech planted hedges that have now nicely matured over the years. A selection of strategically placed planted beds gives further definition to the gardens. The property enjoys a number of outdoor spaces to include sunken patios finished in cobble lock with stone walls enclosing making sure they can be used as often as possible. The entire house and site is orientated in a south westerly direction capturing every drop of natural light available. There is plenty of parking to the side of the house and planted areas along the driveway.
BER No. 112964580
Energy Performance Indicator: 173.46 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.