- Exceptionally bright and spacious accommodation
- Modern kitchen with integrated Bosch appliances
- High performance double glazed UPVC windows
- Beautiful sunny west rear garden
- Extra storage space in attic
- Convenience to M50; Glencairn Luas (Green Line) Stop 10-minute walk, 46B bus route service
- Management Fee approx. €300 per annum
- Measures approximately 190 sq mt / 2040 sq ft
The accommodation briefly consists of: entrance hall, newly installed fully fitted kitchen/breakfast area, utility room, extended living/dining area, guest bathroom, lounge/additional bedroom, four bedrooms (two with en-suite) and large bathroom.
Belmont is located in an exclusive development in the Sandyford/Stepaside area which is located in the foothills of the Dublin Mountains, while only a three-minute drive from Dundrum Town Centre. Belmont is a short ten minute walk from Glencairn Luas. Aikens Village boasts The Market food store, pharmacy, dry cleaners, gym, hairdressers and a Giraffe Childcare, together with acres of beautiful parkland and playgrounds. Entrance to the landscaped open space park area is only metres from the front door.
Stepaside Village is a 15 minute walk away and boasts a wonderful array of shops and eateries. Local schools include, St. Marys National School at Lambs Cross, 2x Gaelscoil in Belarmine, St Patricks National School in Glencullen, Educate Together National School on the Sandyford Road and Rosemont Secondary School. Fernhill Gardens are another great amenity that which are at your doorstep.
- Entrance Hall: (2.00m x 6.30m)
- with door to under stairs cloakroom/storage cupboard and door to
- Guest WC: (1.60m x 1.60m)
- with WC and WHB and tiled floor.
- Living Room: (3.60m x 4.75m)
- with velux window overhead, built in entertainment unit with shelving, living recessed lighting, window overlooking garden to rear and magnificent vaulted ceiling opening to
- Dining/Family Area: (5.00m x 6.40m)
- with double doors opening out to patio and rear garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: (3.50m x 4.25m)
- with beautiful modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards and display units, a tiled floor, central island with breakfast bar and storage cupboards under, electric hob and Bosch oven with extractor hood, window overlooking front, with built in bench area with storage unit under and recessed lighting and door to
- Utility Room: (1.80m x 2.00m)
- with built in units and plumbing for washing machine and provision for dryer.
- Landing: (2.55m x 2.00m)
- Hot press/airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 1/Reception Room 3: (3.75m x 5.75m)
- with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (3.20m x 3.75m)
- with built in wardrobes, window overlooking garden to front and door to
- Ensuite: (1.60m x 2.85m)
- with electric shower, WC, WHB, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Bathroom: (1.95m x 1.00m)
- with WC, WHB, tiled floor and walls.
- Second Floor:
- Landing: (3.35m x 3.04m)
- Access to attic.
- Bedroom 3: (3.84m x 3.20m)
- Double bedroom. Wooden floor. Fitted wardrobes.
- Ensuite: (3.18m x 1.14m)
- WC & WHB. Shower. Tiled throughout.
- Bedroom 4: (4.00m x 2.78m)
- Double bedroom. TV point. Wooden floor. Walk in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 5: (2.85m x 2.44m)
- Fitted wardrobes. Wooden floor.
- Bathroom: (2.37m x 1.93m)
- WC & WHB. Bath. Tiled throughout.
- To Front:
- with a flower bed area stocked with a range of shrubs and plants and seating area.
- Rear Garden: (12m x 5.80m)
- with beautiful sandstone paved patio/outdoor dining area with raised flower bed bordering to rear and planted area to right hand side with storage facility and gravel covered side passage with pedestrian access to front.
Front - with a flower bed area stocked with a range of shrubs and plants and seating area. Rear Garden - with beautiful sandstone paved patio/outdoor dining area with raised flower bed bordering to rear and planted area to right hand side with storage facility and gravel covered side passage with pedestrian access to front. It measures approx. 5.8m x 12m. There is also a garage to the side of the property.
BER No. 105761340
Energy Performance Indicator: 62.84 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.