- Refurbished and cleverly extended family home
- Detached double garage to the rear of approximately 74 sq.m (800 sq.ft) with home office above
- St. Mary’s NS and Muckross Park College are adjacent and around the corner
- Gas fired central heating
- Electric velux’s with rain sensors (excluding bathroom)
- Independent gas fired boiler in the garage
- Rewired, replumbed and new heating in 2007
- Bathrooms supplied with a high pressure pump.
- All sockets etc are in brushed chrome
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Floor area approximately 177sq.m (1,905sq.ft)
- A short walk to Donnybrook and Ranelagh villages
- Security Alarm
Internally the accommodation briefly comprises entrance porch, reception hall, living room with arch through to sitting room (originally dining room) with magnificent marble fireplace, downstairs w.c., open plan kitchen/breakfast room/family room, inner courtyard, utility and cloak room. Upstairs there are four bedrooms, master with ensuite and bedrooms 3 & 4 having a Jack and Jill (shared) ensuite. The family bathroom concludes the accommodation.
Outside to the front there is a low maintenance railed garden with box hedging and gravel. To the rear the garden is mainly in lawn with granite wall on one side and access to the detached double garage.
Belmont Avenue is a highly regarded well established popular residential road in the heart of Donnybrook close to St. Mary’s National School, St. Mary’s Lawn Tennis Club and Herbert Park. Located between Morehampton Road and Sandford Road and a short stroll from Donnybrook Village with its specialist upmarket shops including Donnybrook Fair, Tesco Express, local restaurants including Marco Pierre White’s Courtyard & Grill and the Donnybrook Gastro Pub. There is an excellent choice of secondary schools close by to include: Muckross Park College, Gonzaga College, Sandford Park and St. Michael’s all of which are within walking distance. Donnybrook Tennis Club, St. Mary’s Tennis Club, David Lloyd Riverview Health & Fitness Club, together with UCD Belfield and Trinity College are all within easy reach. The Stillorgan QBC passes Belmont Avenue and Morehampton Road and the N11 and M50 motorways are within easy access. The LUAS at Milltown, Beechwood and Ranelagh are all within close proximity.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- with double doors and tiled floor
- Reception Hall (1.55m x 7.05m)
- with polished timber floor, dado rail and ceiling coving.
- Living Room (4.05m x 3.60m)
- with magnificent marble fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, polished timber floor and double doors opening through to
- Sitting/Dining Room (3.70m x 3.45m)
- with polished timber flooring and double doors open out to the inner courtyard.
- Courtyard (1.95m x 3.70m)
- Downstairs w.c.
- off the hall. And cloaks off the kitchen.
- Utility Room (1.60m x 2.10m)
- off the kitchen with plumbing for a washing machine.
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room (5.65m x 6.50m)
- Open plan, exceptionally well fitted with an excellent range of press and drawer units, single drainer sink unit, breakfast bar with gas hob and extractor over, double oven, built in coffee maker, heated drawer and microwave. Two sets of double doors open out into the rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 (Master Bedroom) (5.80m x 3.60m)
- (measurement to include en suite) with fitted wardrobes and sash window overlooking the front.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- with wc, whb and shower.
- Study (2.05m x 2.70m)
- Currently in use as a bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 (2.30m x 3.80m)
- Note: The Study and Bedroom 2 were originally one room and could be easily reinstated into one large room or retained as is.
- Family Bathroom (2.45m x 2.60m)
- with whb, wc, bath with shower over and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3 (2.45m x 3.80m)
- Jack & Jill (Shared) Ensuite
- Bedroom 4 (4.00m x 2.50m)
To the front there is a railed hedged garden with box hedging, mainly in gravel with granite steps up to the tiled enclosed entrance porch. The rear garden is mainly in lawn with granite wall on one side and access to the detached garage/annex. DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE/ANNEX: extending to approximately 74sq.m (800 sq.ft) offering huge potential with its own independent gas boiler. The ground floor has a sliding door opening out onto Mount Eden Road and staircase up to annex/home office/games room with plumbing for washing machine and dryer and separate shower/bathroom. There are six velux roof windows all with electric rain sensors. This could readily be converted into a mews (subject to pp) and heating is extensible.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.