- Gas Fired Central Heating
- South facing rear garden with garage with vehicular and pedestrian rear access.
- Off street car parking to the front
- Many period features including fireplaces, cornicing and coving
- Floor area approximately 181sqm (1,950sqft)
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Four (Double) bedrooms plus attic room
- Short walk to Donnybrook and Ranelagh Villages
Internally No. 54 Belmont Avenue is well presented and exceptionally well maintained by its current owners with spacious, light filled accommodation. The property is approached by two granite steps up to a tiled entrance porch with hall door opening into an inviting reception hall with original ceiling coving and centre rose. There is a well proportioned living room to the front with cast iron fireplace, the family room to the rear overlooks an inner courtyard, and off the rear hallway there is a downstairs w.c. (with understairs storage) To the rear of the house there is an open plan kitchen/breakfast/dining room with excellent storage and picture window and side door leading out to the rear garden.
Upstairs there are four double bedrooms, the master bedroom is an exceptionally bright room to the front, and a generous family bathroom. From the landing there is a staircase leading up to a large attic room (currently in use as a large bedroom), which is a particular selling feature of the property.
The south facing rear garden is landscaped, bordered by granite walls, mainly laid out in lawn with paving and a generous garage with pedestrian and vehicular rear access. To the front there is a landscaped garden with cobblelock driveway providing ample off street car parking and a gated side entrance.
Belmont Avenue is a highly regarded residential address located between Morehampton Road and Sandford Road and a short stroll from Donnybrook Village with it’s specialist upmarket shops (including Donnybrook Fair), local restaurants and pubs. There is an excellent choice of schools close by, including St Mary’s N.S., Muckross Park College, Gonzaga College, and Sandford Park, which are all within walking distance. St Mary’s Lawn Tennis Club and Donnybrook Tennis Club are a short stroll away with David Lloyd Riverview Health and Fitness Club, UCD Belfield, and Trinity College Dublin all within easy reach. Stillorgan QBC passes Belmont Avenue and Morehampton Road, and the N11 and M50 motorways are within easy access. Recreational amenities in the area include Herbert Park, Elm Park Golf Club, and the RDS. Ranelagh Village and the LUAS at Beechwood and Milltown are within a short walk.
- May 25th 2019 11:00am to 11:30am
- Entrance Porch
- tiled, with stained glass lead lighted door leading to
- Reception Hall (1.60m x3m)
- glazed tiled floor, high ceilings with ceiling coving, centre rose, arch through to inner hall
- Inner Hall (1.75m x 3.70m)
- Understairs storage cupboard, steps down to guest w.c.
- Guest W.C.
- wash hand basin, w.c., tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Living Room (4.10m x 4.45m)
- to the front, high ceilings with ceiling coving, centre rose, painted cast iron fire surround with black cast iron tiled inset, slate hearth, window shutters and window overlooking the front, radiator cabinet.
- Family/TV Room (3.8m x 3.55m)
- exposed brick chimney breast, DVRE gas stove with fitted wall and floor press units, shelving either side, recessed down lighting, door leading out to rear garden.
- Kitchen/Dining Area Maximum Measurement (3.30m x 6.55m)
- Kitchen (3.25m x 3m)
- fitted with a good range of cream press and drawer units, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machne, electrolux stainless steel double oven, five ring Electrolux gas hob with extractor over, housing gas fired central heating boiler (32kw Ideal Vogue - fitted in 2017), part tiled walls, arch through to dining/breakfast area.
- Dining/Breakfast Area (4.20m x 3.15m)
- display cabinets, floor press units, timber panelled ceiling with recessed downlighting, extra fitted storage, cloaks hanging area with cupboard, broom cupboard, fitted press units, glazed tiled floor, door to rear garden.
- Inner courtyard
- off the kitchen, to the right of the kitchen window, access from family room, leads out to rear garden.
- FIRST RETURN
- Bedroom 4 (3.40m x 3.10m)
- painted cast iron fireplace, fitted wardrobes, this room is currently laid out as a study/home office.
- Bedroom 3 (3.45m x 3.80m)
- Painted cast iron fireplace, fitted wardrobes either side with presses over, second set of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes, picture window overlooking the rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR PROPER
- Master Bedroom / Bedroom 1 (5.85m x 4.40m)
- to the front, very attractive black cast iron fireplace with cast iron and floral tiled inset, slate hearth, high ceilings (3.28m) with ceiling coving, dado rail, two windows overlooking the front garden.
- SECOND RETURN
- hotpress, staircase to attic room.
- Bedroom 2 (3.45m x 3.75m)
- painted cast iron fireplace with fitted wardrobes either side, additional fitted wardrobes with built in dresser with shelving over.
- Bathroom (3.35m x 2.05m)
- pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., bath with telephone shower over, step in tiled double shower with Aqualisa power shower, tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed downlighting.
- Attic Room (4.95m x 5.85m)
- Velux roof window with view over rear garden, original painted cast iron fireplace, undereaves storage, dormer window to the front, recessed down lighting.
The front garden is railed with mature hedging and gravelled borders, cobblelock off street car parking, and side entrance. The rear garden has a south facing aspect and measures 14.20m (46'7") from the rear of the house to front of the garage. Granite walled and fenced, patio area, mainly in lawn with a garage store to the rear. Side entrance with outside security lighting.
BER No. 102191970
Energy Performance Indicator: 288 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.