- Newly refurbished and extended to extremely high standard
- Ample storage
- Converted attic room with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Integrated speaker system in sitting room, kitchen and front deck
- Electric heating
- Private walled courtyard with Kilkenny limestone patio with up lighting and downlighting features.
- Designated parking for one car
- Dublin Bus 4 & 7 servicing the city centre and Booterstown DART Station only minutes away
- Overall floor area approximately 81 sqm (872 sqft) to include attic conversion
- Management company: Wyse
- Service Charge: €95 per quarter
The property is presented in showhouse condition and the accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room with feature fireplace and patio doors to front decking area, kitchen/dining room with glazed corner overlooking the rear courtyard, two bedrooms, family bathroom, and converted attic currently in use as a master suite with walk-in wardrobe and luxury en-suite. Outside there is a private courtyard with Kilkenny Limestone patio to the rear with integrated lighting and a decked patio area to the front, as well as a designated car parking space. No. 37 is superbly located within the development discretely positioned on a cul de sac beside the communal green allowing easy access to enjoy additional outside space.
Bellevue Court is situated within a much a sought-after location, conveniently located between the Stillorgan Road the Rock Road benefitting from both the QBC and the Dart station at Booterstown providing easy access to Dublin City Centre. Bellevue Court is adjacent to an attractive coastal setting including the Booterstown Nature Reserve and Blackrock Park. The property is within easy reach of a host of amenities including Merrion Shopping Centre, Blackrock Village and Sandymount beach. St Vincent’s hospital and some of Dublin’s finest schools are in the vicinity including St Andrews College, Blackrock College, Willow Park, Teresians and Booterstown National Schools as well as this the UCD campus at Belfield.
- Reception Hall (2.05m x 2.2m)
- with attractive tiled flooring and ceiling coving.
- Downstairs Shower Room
- with all sanitary ware from Bathhouse including wash hand basin, w.c., shower, very fine marble tiled walls & floor, backlit mirror and window to side.
- Living Room (4.98m x 3.5m)
- with magnificent cast iron fireplace, slate hearth, solid oak herringbone floor, ceiling coving, attractive detail timber panelling, door leading to decking to front.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.22m x 3.3m)
- well-fitted with a range of overhead presses & drawer units, kitchen with large centre island, solid stone worktop, stainless steel undercounter sink unit, four ring ceramic hob with extractor overhead, double stainless steel oven and combi oven, solid Silestone splashback, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, tiled floor, feature strip lighting, three large Velux windows and sliding door leading to patio.
- Bedroom 1 (2.46m x 2.79m)
- with attractive timber flooring, window overlooking rear and under stairs storage.
- Bedroom 2 (2.55m x 2.7m)
- with window overlooking the rear garden.
- Attic conversion (2.66m x 4.92m)
- with large Velux roof light, excellent under eaves storage with clever built in shelving and walk in wardrobe and door to
- Ensuite Bathroom
- with all sanitary ware from Bathhouse including wash hand basin, w.c., large bath, part tiled walls, tiled floor with underfloor heating and Velux roof light.
BER No. 107383440
Energy Performance Indicator: 303.11 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.