- Superbly situated in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Well presented accommodation of approx. 93 sq.m (1,001 sq.ft)
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazing throughout
- Delightful sunroom extension to the rear
- Designated car parking space and ample visitor car parking
- Close to local shops on Woodbine Park
- Within walking distance of the DART at Booterstown and the QBC on the N11
It is evident on crossing the threshold that this property is presented in turnkey condition throughout and the property further benefits from a delightful sunroom extension to the rear. The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hallway off which there is a living room overlooking the front and to the rear there is a well fitted kitchen/dining room which in turn leads through to the sunroom overlooking the rear garden. On the first floor there is a master bedroom en suite overlooking the rear, a family bathroom, a further double bedroom to the front along with a good sized single. The suntrap garden to the rear is particularly private and benefits from westerly sunshine.
The location of this lovely property would be difficult to better being tucked away in a lovely sylvan cul-de-sac off Woodbine Park within a very short stroll of local shops on Woodbine Park and conveniently located between the Stillorgan Road and the Rock Road benefitting from both the QBC and the DART station at Booterstown making ease of access to the city centre, UCD and Heuston Station extremely easy. The Aircoach is also available close by. It is situated close to many beautiful coastal walks between Sandymount and towards Blackrock, Monkstown and Sandycove. There are many local parks available close by including Booterstown Nature Reserve and the three parks and facilities available at Blackrock. Merrion Shopping Centre, Blackrock Village, Stillorgan and Sandymount are all within striking distance providing a wide array of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. St. Vincent’s public and private hospital as well as the Blackrock Clinic are very close to hand as are some of Dublin’s most highly sought-after schools including St. Andrews College, Blackrock College, Willow Park, Teresian’s and Booterstown National School to name but a few. UCD Belfield is within a stroll and the Smurfit Business Campus is also close by.
- Entrance Porch (0.835m x 1.3m)
- with tiled floor and door through to the
- Entrance Hallway (1.63m x 4.42m)
- with laminate timber floor, fuse board, ceiling coving and understairs storage
- Living Room (2.95m x 5m)
- with window overlooking the communal green, ceiling coving, television point, feature fireplace with raised marble hearth, marble inset, gas fired inset and mahogany surround and built in shelving
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.73m x 3.36m)
- with beech floor, an excellent range of floor and eye level maple Shaker units, butcher block work surfaces, undermounted Domec stainless steel sink unit with matching drainer, Whirlpool dishwasher, Zanussi double oven with four ring hob, Zanussi washing machine, tiled splashback, integrated fridge/freezer, ceiling coving and arch through to the
- Sunroom (2.42m x 3m)
- with beech flooring, two Velux roof lights and a good range of fitted shelves, drawers and cupboards
- with door to hot press
- Bedroom 1 (3m x 3.5m)
- with window to rear and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with fully tiled walls and floor, w.c., slim line vanity wash hand basin, fully tiled step in shower, extractor fan and shaving light
- Bedroom 2 (2.43m x 4.8m)
- with bay window to front and a good range of fitted wardrobes and desk area with WHB under
- Bedroom 3 (2.2m x 2.9m)
- with window to front, an excellent range of built in shelving and hanging space and timber floor
- Family Bathroom
- recently re-fitted with fully tiled floor and walls, bath with Triton T90Z telephone shower attachment over, w.c., vanity wash hand basin, heated towel rail, recessed down lighting and frosted window to rear
As previously mentioned, the property benefits from secure designated car parking. To the rear the delightful enclosed garden is mainly laid out in patio with a raised flower bed. The garden is walled and measures approximately 8.5m x 5m. It benefits from a good degree of privacy and evening sunshine.
BER No. 113113989
Energy Performance Indicator: 238.02 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.