- Refurbished to a very high standard
- Prestigious sought after residential location.
- Bright and spacious residence.
- Alarmed with electric gates and CCTV
- Granite paving to the front and back garden
- Off-street parking for approx. 4 cars.
- Four bedrooms.
- Attic room.
- Master bedroom ensuite.
- Guest w.c.
- Gas central heating with underfloor heating on the ground floor with 5 Zone Control
- Triple Glazing throughout
- Floor Area: Approx. 168sq.m. (1808 sq.ft.). (not incl. attic of approx. 22m2)
With excellent living space and natural light used to maximum effect, the bright and welcoming interior must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Upon entry there is an entrance hall, large living room, spacious dining/kitchen area. From the dining/kitchen area, you have access to the rear garden.
There is also a utility room and guest WC on this level. On the first floor there are four bedrooms (master ensuite) and main bathroom. Then there is the additional attic room which is a welcome addition to any modern family home. The private rear garden benefits from an easterly aspect. There are electric gates to the front and it has a gravel drive with a side passage leading to the rear garden.
Located in the centre of Sandyford village it benefits from all the amenities the quiet village has to offer. Dublin city centre is within 9km of the property and the M50 motorway is easily accessed from Junction 13. The property is within a 5 minute drive of Dundrum Town Centre. The surrounding area benefits from excellent transport links with numerous bus services and nearby LUAS Green Line Service. Within the locality there are numerous primary and secondary schools in addition to a host of sporting amenities and clubs. The property is also within a short distance of Sandyford Business district.
- Entrance Porch: (1.79m x 1.36m)
- Entrance Hall: (5.75m x 1.94m)
- with laminate wood flooring.
- Guest w.c (1.72m x 0.82m)
- W.C, whb, tiled floor, tiled walls.
- Play Room (to front): (2.30m x 3.59m)
- with laminate wood flooring.
- Living Room (to front): (3.54m x 5.67m)
- with laminate wood flooring and tv point.
- Dining Room / Kitchen: (6.06m x 7.51m)
- open-plan. Dining Room with laminate wood flooring. Kitchen with a range of units and cupboards, stainless steel sink unit, marble countertop, centre island, Whirlpool gas hob and double oven, integrated appliances, plumbing for dishwasher, tiled wood effect flooring and sliding doors to rear garden.
- Utility Room: (3.71m x 1.44m)
- range of units and cupboards, stainless steel sink unit and plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Landing: (2.28m x 5.35m)
- Master Bedroom (to rear): (5.10m x 3.76m)
- double room with laminate wood flooring and overlooking the rear. Door to
- Ensuite: (1.53m x 3.47m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.39m x 3.97m)
- double room with laminate wood flooring, built-in wardrobes and overlooking the rear.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (3.58m x 4.17m)
- double room with laminate wood flooring and overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 4 (to front): (2.74m x 3.88m)
- with laminate wood flooring and overlooking the front.
- Bathroom: (2.70m x 3.31m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., stand-alone bath, walk-in shower, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Attic Room: (3.75m x 6.88m)
- carpeted with velux window and eaves storage.
To the front of this home, there is a gravel driveway for off-street parking, approx. 4 cars. To the rear, there is an excellent garden approximately laid out mainly in lawn with granite paving, side pedestrian access. It measures approx. 20m in depth.
BER No. 108195991
Energy Performance Indicator: 98.79 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.