- Excellent decorative order throughout
- Attic room with ensuite
- Exceptionally bright and spacious accommodation
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows (Norden Norwegian)
- Ample parking
- Sunny landscaped garden
- Convenient to the M50 and 12 minutes walk from the LUAS Green Line
- 47 bus terminus located within the development
- Located within a stones throw of excellent schools
- Management Fee is approx. €373 per annum payable to Petra Management
- Floor area approx. 109 sq.m (1180 sq.ft) (Additional attic floor space approx. 23 sqm (251 sq.ft))
The well laid out accommodation consists of living room, open plan kitchen/ dining room, utility and guest wc. on the ground floor. The extra high celling heights on the ground floor offer a wonderful airy and bright feel throughout. On the first floor there are 3 large bedrooms one of which is ensuite and main bathroom. There is a large attic room and ensuite which offers a great space for a variety of uses. There is ample storage with fitted wardrobes in all the bedrooms and attic room. There is residents parking to the front of the property and the rear garden is wonderfully landscaped with useful Barna shed.
The location would be difficult to better being only a 5-minute drive from Dundrum Town Centre and the M50 making access to the national road network extremely convenient. Within Belarmine there are a whole host of amenities including two playgounds, Fresh food store, Fire and Stone Café, pharmacy, dry cleaners, gym, hairdressers and a Giraffe Childcare, together with acres of beautiful parkland. The newly opened Fernhill Park boasting 84 acres of parkland is less than five minutes’ walk and there are many peaceful walks towards Three Rock and the Dublin Mountains. Stepaside village is within a short stroll with its wonderful amenities including local shops, restaurants and The Step Inn as well as a doctor’s surgery, dry cleaners and a Post Office.
The property further benefits from being situated within a stone’s throw of many highly regarded schools including Gaelscoil Thaobh Na Coille, Educate Together Secondary School, Rosemont Secondary School, St. Marys National School at Lambs Cross, St Patricks National School in Glencullen along with Educate Together National School and Holy Trinity a little further afield. Our Lady of The Wayside and Church of Ireland National School are also within striking distance as is Wesley College. There are excellent public transport facilities available nearby including the terminus for the 47 bus route from within the Belarmine development which serves the N11, UCD and the City Centre, the 44 and the 114 along with the Luas at Glencairn which is a 12 minute walk away.
- Entrance Hall: (1.90m x 6.23m)
- with laminate wood flooring. Door to
- Downstairs Cloakroom: (1.55m x 2.29m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor and understairs storage.
- Living Room (to front): (3.52m x 5.74m)
- with engineered oak wood flooring, feature fireplace with timber and marble surround and electric fire inset, and tv point.
- Kitchen: (2.67m x 3.92m)
- [including the measurement for the Utility Room] with range of units, tiled splashback, granite countertop, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, Bosch electric oven and gas hob with extractor fan over.
- Utility Area:
- plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Dining Room: (2.99m x 4.14m)
- with tiled floor.
- Landing: (2.14m x 3.29m)
- with hotpress.
- Master Bedroom (to front): (3.30m x 4.37m)
- [measurement includes bay window] double room with hard wood flooring, tv point and built-in wardrobes. Door to
- Ensuite: (1.28m x 2.39m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (2.98m x 4.92m)
- double room, carpeted with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (to rear): (2.90m x 2.33m)
- with hard wood flooring and built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (2.46m x 2.10m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower over, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Attic Room: (3.91m x 4.42m)
- with laminate wood flooring, velux windows and eaves storage. Door to
- Ensuite: (1.59m x 2.06m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower, fully tiled floor and walls.
The landscaped rear garden enjoys the perfect sunny aspect. The garden is mainly laid out in lawn bordered with shrubs and mature planting, with feature patio area and barna shed. It measures approx. 9m in depth. To the front there is ample car parking along with a bin shed.
BER No. 112495536
Energy Performance Indicator: 141.86 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.