- Excellent decorative order
- Views overlooking green and Ticknock
- Two double bedrooms (master en-suite)
- Exclusive development
- Private cul-de-sac
- Exceptionally bright and spacious accommodation
- Norden Norwegian pine double glazed windows
- Villeroy & Boch bathroom fittings
- East facing rear garden
- Gas fired central heating
- Ample parking
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Convenient to the M50.
- Located 10 minutes walk from the LUAS Green Line
- 44/47 bus route is a 2 minute walk away
- Management Fee is approx. €391 per annum
- The property measures approx. 80m2 (861sqft)
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, this family home is in excellent condition throughout. It measures approximately 80 m2 (861 sqft), with an east facing landscaped rear garden.
The property has been generously fitted out to the highest of standards by the current owners. Features include: Villeroy & Boch bathroom fittings, gas fired central heating, integrated appliances and ample parking. There are two bedrooms (master bedroom with en-suite) and a separate fitted kitchen with granite worktops and ample press storage. There are additional features like recessed lighting which has been added throughout. Also the attic has been fully insulated.
Accommodation consists of: living room, kitchen/dining area, guest WC, 2 bedrooms (master en-suite) and main bathroom. The property is not overlooked to the rear and benefits from a bay window in the master bedroom, with views overlooking the green and views of Ticknock.
A highly sought after development, Belarmine is located in the Stepaside area; just a 10 minute drive from Dundrum Town Centre. Local amenities include a “Fresh” food store, pharmacy, dry cleaners, gym, hairdressers and a Giraffe Childcare, together with acres of beautiful parkland and playgrounds. Entrance to the soon-to-be-completed, 6-acre Belmont landscaped area, as well as the planned 84 acre park on the local Fernhill Estate, are both a short walk from the front door. Stepaside Village is a 5 minute walk away, with a wonderful array of shops and eateries.
Local schools include, Gaelscoil Thaobh Na Coille in Belarmine, St. Marys National School at Lambs Cross, Sliabh Rua on Ballyogan road, St Patricks National School in Glencullen and Rosemont Secondary School.
A brand new Educate Together Junior School will also open in Belarmine in 2018.
There are excellent public transport links nearby, including the terminus for the 47 bus route and the 44 from Kilgobbin road. These routes serve the LUAS, N11, University College Dublin and the City Centre. The LUAS is within walking distance.
- February 24th 2018 10:00am to 10:30am
- Entrance Hall: (5.24m x 1.82m)
- Bright entrance hall. Solid wooden floor. Recess lighting. Phone point. Burglar alarm panel.
- Guest wc: (1.76m x 1m)
- wc, whb. Fitted mirror. Tiled floor.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: (5.38m x 2.01m)
- with modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, drawers, black granite worktop, dishwasher, integrated electric oven, gas hob and integrated fridge freezer. Solid wooden floor and part mosaic wall. Recess lighting. Dining area overlooking green area to the front.
- Living Room: (4.25m x 4.07m)
- with feature modern wooden surround fireplace with marble hearth ( gas coal effect fire). Solid wooden floor. Tv point. Recess lighting. Double doors leading to rear garden.
- First Floor:
- Landing Area: (2.27m x 2.13m)
- Door to hot press / large airing cupboard. Access to attic via stira stairs to partially floored attic with ample storage. Solid wooden floor.
- Master Bedroom: (4.51m x 4.09m)
- with built-in double wardrobes and feature bay window over looking green. Tv point. Solid wooden floor.
- Ensuite: (1.85m x 1.60m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., corner shower (electric Triton T90 Shower), tiled floor and part tiled walls. Recess lighting. Fitted mirror.
- Bedroom 2: (4.04m x 2.87m)
- with built-in double wardrobe. Wooden floor. Recess lighting. Tv point.
- Bathroom: (2.12m x 1.85m)
- with wc., w.h.b., bath with shower attachment, power shower, tiled floor and part tiled walls. Large fitted mirror.
The split level garden to the rear is beautifully landscaped, with a easterly aspect. A patio area and steps lead down to a low maintenance garden with shed. The shed is wired for electricity (tumble dryer fitted). The rear garden extends to approximately 11m in depth. To the front there is communal parking and ample visitor parking. The property has the added benefit of overlooking the green to the front.
BER No. 108003187
Energy Performance Indicator: 146.28 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.