- Double fronted property
- Excellent decorative order
- Three double bedrooms (master en-suite)
- Exclusive development
- Private cul-de-sac
- Exceptionally bright and spacious accommodation
- Norden Norwegian pine double glazed windows
- Villeroy & Boch bathroom fittings
- South-Westerly rear garden
- Ceiling speakers and wiring for surround sound downstairs
- Gas fired central heating
- Ample parking
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Convenient to the M50.
- Located 10 minutes walk from the LUAS Green Line
- 44/47 bus route is a 2 minute walk away
- Management Fee is approx. €363 per annum
- The property measures approx.120m2 (1292sqft)
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, the property is a double fronted, three bedroom, family home of approximately 120sq.m, with a large, South-West facing rear garden and a raised, sunny deck area.
Built by Castlethorn Construction circa 2004. It’s one of just a few, double-fronted houses, of this style in Belarmine.
The property has been generously fitted out to the highest of standards. Features include: Villeroy & Boch bathroom fittings, gas fired central heating, integrated appliances, Ceiling speakers and wiring for surround sound, plus ample parking. There are three bedrooms (master bedroom with en-suite) and a fully fitted kitchen with granite worktops and an additional breakfast bar.
Accommodation consists of: living room, kitchen, dining area, and utility room, guest WC, 3 bedrooms (master en-suite) and main bathroom. The property is not overlooked to the rear and benefits from a bay window in the master bedroom, with views overlooking the green. There is also convenient, full, side access.
A highly sought after development, Belarmine is located in the Stepaside area; just a 10 minute drive from Dundrum Town Centre. Local amenities include a “Fresh” food store, pharmacy, dry cleaners, gym, hairdressers and a Giraffe Childcare, together with acres of beautiful parkland and playgrounds. Entrance to the soon-to-be-completed, 6-acre Belmont landscaped area, as well as the planned 84 acre park on the local Fernhill Estate, are both a short walk from the front door.
Stepaside Village is a 5 minute walk away, with a wonderful array of shops and eateries. Local schools include, Gaelscoil Thaobh Na Coille in Belarmine, St. Marys National School at Lambs Cross, Sliabh Rua on Ballyogan road, St Patricks National School in Glencullen and Rosemont Secondary School. A brand new Educate Together Junior School will also open in Belarmine in September 2017.
There are excellent public transport links nearby, including the terminus for the 47 bus route and the 44 from Kilgobbin road. These routes serve the LUAS, N11, University College Dublin and the City Centre. The LUAS is within walking distance.
- Entrance Hall: (5.63m x 2.06m)
- Solid wooden floor. With door to
- Kitchen / Dining Area:
- Dining Area: (5.51m x 4.16m)
- with solid wooden floor and double doors to elevated rear garden. Ceiling speakers.
- Kitchen Area: (4.76m x 2.87m)
- with modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, drawers, black granite worktops, breakfast bar, Bosch appliances - dishwasher, integrated electric oven, gas hob and integrated fridge freezer. Built-in pull out larder. Skylight.
- Utility Room: (1.39m x 1.23m)
- with worktop and washing machine and dryer. Extensive shelving.
- Living Room: (6.22m x 3.56m)
- with feature fireplace with ornate sandstone surround, large picture window overlooking grounds to front and recessed down lighting. Solid wooden floor. Ceiling speakers
- Guest Cloakroom/WC: (1.64m x 1.41m)
- W.C., W.H.B. and tiled floor. Under stairs storage.
- Landing Area (3.35m x 2.11m)
- feature floor to ceiling window. Door to hot press / airing cupboard. Access to attic via Stira stairs.
- Master Bedroom: (4.78m x 3.68m)
- with Two built-in double wardrobes and feature bay with window seat to front. Dual aspect.
- Ensuite: (3.67m x 1.27m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., Power shower, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (4.06m x 3.26m)
- with built-in triple wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (to rear): (4.09m x 2.24m)
- with built-in double wardrobe.
- Bathroom: (2.11m x 2.06m)
- with W.C., W.H.B., bath with shower attachment, heated towel rail, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
The garden to the rear is beautifully landscaped, with a South-Westerly aspect. A Patio area and steps lead up to a lawn garden with large, garden shed and a raised, decked patio area. The garden is bordered by mature plants and trees and there is additional storage. The rear garden extends to approximately 12m x 11m.
BER No. 109580852
Energy Performance Indicator: 156.51 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com