- Excellent decorative order throughout
- Four double bedrooms (en suite x 2)
- Vileroy and Boch sanitary ware throughout
- Set in a private cul-de-sac in this exclusive development
- Exceptionally bright and spacious accommodation
- South facing professionally landscaped rear garden
- Gas fired central heating
- Ample parking
- Convenient to the M50 and 12 minutes walk from the LUAS Green Line
- 47 bus terminus located within the development
- Fitted carpets and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Located within a stones throw of excellent schools
- Management Fee is approx. €350 per annum payable to Petra Management
- Extra high ceiling heights on the ground floor
- Fibre Broadband
- Floor area approx. 155 sq.m (1668 sq.)
The well laid out accomodation consists of living room with double doors through to the open plan kitchen, living, dining area, utility room and guest wc. on the ground floor. On the first floor there are 3 large bedrooms one of which is ensuite and main bathroom. The Master bedroom suite is located on the second floor and benefits from a recently upgraded ensuite and a walk in wardrobe.
Belarmine is a highly regarded and sought after development located in the heart of Stepaside. The location would be difficult to better being only a 5 minute drive from Dundrum Town Centre and the M50 making access to the national road network extremely convenient. Within Belarmine there are a whole host of amenities including two playgounds, The Market food store, Fire and Stone Café, pharmacy, dry cleaners, gym, hairdressers and a Giraffe Childcare, together with acres of beautiful parkland. The newly opened Fernhill Park boasting 84 acres of parkland is within a five minute stroll as are many peaceful walks towards Three Rock and the Dublin Mountains. Stepaside village is within a short stroll with its wonderful amenities including local shops, restaurants and The Step Inn as well as a doctor’s surgery, dry cleaners and a Post Office.
The property further benefits from being situated within a stone’s throw of many highly regarded schools including Gaelscoil Thaobh Na Coille, Educate Together Secondary School, Rosemont Secondary School, St. Marys National School at Lambs Cross, St Patricks National School in Glencullen along with Educate Together National School and Holy Trinity a little further afield. Our Lady of The Wayside and Church of Ireland National School are also within striking distance as is Wesley College. There are excellent public transport facilities available nearby including the terminus for the 47 bus route from within the Belarmine development which serves the N11, UCD and the City Centre, the 44 and the 114 along with the Luas at Glencairn which is a 12 minute walk away.
- GROUND FLOOR LEVEL
- Entrance Hall: (5.31m x 2.25m)
- with porcelain tiled floor, phone point and burglar alarm system. Door to
- Guest W.C.: (1.40m x 1.39m)
- with w.c., wall mounted w.h.b., porcelain tiled floor and door to large under stairs storage.
- Living Room: (5.74m x 3.42m)
- with feature Limestone surround fireplace with raised granite hearth and gas inset, solid maple floor, recessed lighting and TV point. Double door to
- Dining Area: (4.05m x 3.92m)
- with porcelain tiled floor and, recessed down lighting, television point and French door to rear garden.
- Kitchen: (5.13m x 2.56m)
- fully fitted modern kitchen with extensive range of cupboards and drawers, granite work top, tiled splash back, under mounted Franke one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated Bosch fridge freezer, integrated Bosch dishwasher, five ring gas hob with extractor hood over, Bosch stainless steel fan oven.
- Utility Room: (1.53m x 1.44m)
- with porcelain tiled floor, eye level storage presses, under counter lighting and plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer.
- FIRST FLOOR LEVEL
- Landing: (3.55m x 1.95m)
- with door to shelved hot press and storage.
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (3.96m x 3.58m)
- double bedroom with double wardrobes and door to.
- Ensuite: (2.49m x 1.19m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., corner shower and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3 (to rear): (4.84m x 3.38m)
- double room with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4: (3.61m x 2.31m)
- double room with fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (2.16m x 1.98m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor, bath with shower attachment and heated towel rail.
- SECOND FLOOR LEVEL
- Landing: (2.13m x 1.43m)
- with velux window and storage area.
- Master Bedroom: (4.42m x 5.24m)
- large double bedroom with fitted double wardrobes with walk-in wardrobe (2.41m 1.09m). TV point. Door to
- Ensuite: (2.34m x 2.07m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., quadrant corner shower with low profile tray, heated towel rail, velux window, tiled floor and walls.
- Walk-in Wardrobe: (2.41m x 1.09m)
- with tv point.
The property is situated in a superb location at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. The professionally landscaped rear garden enjoys the perfect south facing aspect providing all day sunshine. The garden is set out predominantly in artificial lawn with feature granite patio area. It measures approx. 10m in depth. Garden shed. Outside socket and tap. To the front there is ample car parking along with a bin shed.
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.