- Exclusive development
- Excellent decorative order
- Three double bedrooms (master en-suite)
- Private cul-de-sac
- Exceptionally bright and spacious accommodation
- Norden Norwegian pine double glazed windows
- Villeroy & Boch bathroom fittings
- South facing rear garden
- Gas fired central heating
- Ample parking
- Recently fitted modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Convenient to the M50.
- Located 10 minutes walk from the LUAS Green Line
- 44/47 bus route is a 2 minute walk away
- Management Fee is approx. €364 per annum
- The property measures approx. 126m2 (1356sqft)
Accommodation consists of: living room, kitchen, dining area, family room, guest wc. First floor: 3 bedrooms (master en-suite), attic room and main bathroom.
Belarmine is located in the Stepaside area, while only a 10 minute drive from Dundrum Town Centre. Belarmine boasts The Market food store, pharmacy, dry cleaners, gym, hairdressers and a Giraffe Childcare, together with acres of beautiful parkland and playgrounds. Entrance to the soon-to-be-completed 6-acre Belmont landscaped open space park area as well as the planned 84 acre park on the Fernhill Estate, recently acquired by DLR Co. Council, are both a short walk from the front door.
Stepaside Village is a 15 minute walk away and boasts a wonderful array of shops and eateries. Local schools include, St. Marys National School at Lambs Cross, Gaelscoil Thaobh Na Coille in Belarmine, St Patricks National School in Glencullen, Educate Together National School on the Sandyford Road and Rosemont Secondary School. An Educate Together Secondary School will also open in the area in 2016. There are excellent public transport facilities available nearby including the terminus for the 46B and 47 bus routes from within the adjacent Belarmine development; these routes serve the LUAS, N11, University College Dublin and the City Centre. The LUAS is within walking distance. A new park, Fernhill Gardens, will be opened.
- Hall: (4.97m x 1.97m)
- Bright entrance hall. Solid wooden floor. Recess lighting.
- Living Room: (5.91m x 3.50m)
- Feature wooden surround fireplace with granite hearth gas inset. Recess lighting. Tv point.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: (5.63m x 4.13m)
- Recently fitted modern kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, drawers, black granite worktops, breakfast bar, Bosch appliances - dishwasher, integrated electric oven, gas hob and integrated fridge freezer. Recess lighting.
- Family Room: (5.01m x 3.53m)
- Superb bright living area with south facing aspect. Solid wooden floor. Tv point. Velux x 3. Door to rear garden.
- Guest wc: (5.91m x 3.50m)
- Guest wc, whb. Solid wooden floor.
- First Floor:
- Landing: (3.24m x 2.01m)
- Door to hot press / airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 1: (3.87m x 3.39m)
- Double bedroom. Built-in double wardrobes and feature bay with window seat to front.
- Ensuite: (2.40m x 1.22m)
- wc. whb. Tiled floor and partly tiled walls. Corner shower.
- Bedroom 2: (4.94m x 3.29m)
- to rear Double bedroom. Fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (3.89m x 2.32m)
- to rear Double bedroom. Fitted wardrobe.
- Bathroom: (2.55m x 2.00m)
- wc, whb. Bath with shower attachment. Tiled floor. Partly tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
- Attic Room: (5.55m x 4.67m)
- Eaves storage. Velux x 3. Recess lighting.
The property is situated in a private location at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with green area to front. The rear garden enjoys a sunny south facing aspect. The garden is set out predominantly in patio with lawn, mature shrubs, trees and hedgerow bordering.
BER No. 108782301
Energy Performance Indicator: 133.75 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.