- Landscaped front and back gardens with secluded southwest aspect to rear
- Period detail with 9ft ceiling height
- Gated side access and large garage to the rear
- Oil fired central heating
- Period double height bay window family home
- Floor area approximately 125sqm (1,345 sq.ft)
- Highly convenient and sought after location, a short walk to Ranelagh and Rathmines
- Adjacent to the Beechwood LUAS
- Bright, well-proportioned accommodation
- Close to excellent schools and the City Centre
Internally the bright and well presented accommodation briefly comprises reception hall, two interconnecting reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room and conservatory to the rear. Upstairs there is a large family bathroom and three bedrooms. A particular feature to the property is the very fine private and secluded South West facing garden to the rear that further benefits from a large double garage providing off street parking or further potential for a number of uses including the potential for a home office. The property also includes a gated side passage and attractive lushly planted front garden.
Beechwood park is a quiet cul-de-sac located off Dunville Avenue, a short walk to the Beechwood LUAS station and a host of select shopping facilities including Mortons on Dunville Avenue. Ranelagh is without doubt one of the most sought after residential suburbs in Dublin, and for a good reason. It enjoys an abundance of superb restaurants, public houses, and shopping amenities. Some of Dublin’s most sought after primary and secondary schools are close by, including Lios na N’óg, Scoil Bhride, Gonzaga, Muckross Park, Sandford Park, and Ranelagh Multi Denominational School, not to mention the close proximity to Dublin’s primary business, financial, and shopping districts in the heart of Dublin 2, all of which are easily accessible on the LUAS.
- Reception Hall (1.37m x 6.5m)
- with limed timber flooring and understairs storage,
- Living Room (3.8m x 4m)
- with attractive tiled fireplace, tiled hearth, open fire, magnificent bay window overlooking front garden, timber flooring and sliding doors to dining room.
- Dining Room (3.8m x 3.7m)
- very fine tile fireplace, tiled hearth, open fire, timber flooring and double doors leading to conservatory.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (5.8m x 3m)
- fitted with a range of press and drawer units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, freestanding oven with ceramic hob, extractor over and door leading to conservatory.
- Conservatory (2.2m x 5.15m)
- with door to side passage and door to rear garden.
- With w.c., bath, pedestal wash hand basin, hotpress, timber flooring and telephone shower.
- Bedroom 1 (3.7m x 3.7m)
- timber flooring and picture window overlooking rear
- Bedroom 2 (3.5m x 4.69m)
- with timber flooring, floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes and bay window overlooking front.
- Bedroom 3 (1.77m x 3m)
- with timber flooring and window overlooking rear.
- Garage (5.3m x 5.5m)
- large double garage with up and over door to rear.
- To the front of the property there is a lushly planted and gravelled award winning garden while to the rear there is a very private south westerly garden with mature planting and lawn area. A particular feature to the property is the gated side access together with a large double garage to the rear providing rear parking or potential for a home office.
BER No. 112324355
Energy Performance Indicator: 443.81 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.