- Bright, well-proportioned accommodation.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Single glazed hard windows throughout.
- Floor area approximately 119sqm (1,280sqft)
- Highly convenient and sought after location, a short walk to Ranelagh and Rathmines.
- Adjacent to the Beechwood LUAS.
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens.
- Potential to convert the attic.
Internally the accommodation briefly comprises bright reception hall, two interconnecting reception rooms, both with matching mahogany fireplaces, kitchen/breakfast room to the rear with downstairs w.c. and shower room off. Upstairs there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom with separate w.c. Outside to the front there is a low maintenance garden with pedestrian walk way up to the hall door, potential for parking to the side and on street residential disc parking. To the rear there is a landscaped, low maintenance garden mainly in gravel with outside storage.
Beechwood park is a quiet cul-de-sac located off Dunville Avenue, a short walk to the Beechwood LUAS station and a host of select shopping facilities including Mortons on Dunville Avenue. Ranelagh is without doubt one of the most sought after residential suburbs in Dublin, and for a good reason. It enjoys an abundance of superb restaurants, public houses, and shopping amenities. Some of Dublin’s most sought after primary and secondary schools are close by, including Lios na n’Óg, Scoil Bhride, Gonzaga, Muckross Park, Sandford Park, and Ranelagh Multi Denominational School, not to mention the close proximity to Dublin’s primary business, financial, and shopping districts in the heart of Dublin 2, all of which are easily accessible on the LUAS.
- Reception Hall (1.35m x 6.15m)
- timber floors, picture rail and understairs storage cupboard.
- Living Room (3.6m x 3.5m)
- tiled open fire place, picture rail and double doors opening through to
- Sitting Room (3.25m x 3.95m)
- (original dining room) tiled fireplace with mahagony and oak surround and picture rail.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3m x 5.65m)
- fitted with a range of press and drawer units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine, open tiled fireplace with oak surround, hot press, door to rear garden and door to
- Downstairs w.c. & Shower Room (2.40m x 1.60m)
- pedestal wash hand basin, w.c and step in tiled shower.
- Understairs Storage
- Upstairs - Return
- Bedroom 3 (3m x 3.50m)
- Open tiled fire place, fitted shelving and timber flooring.
- Separate w.c
- Bathroom (1.45m x 2m)
- Vanity wash hand basin, bath with triton T90Z and elecrtic shower over.
- First Floor Proper
- Bedroom 1 (2.95m x 4.10m)
- (to the front) polished timber flooring, picture rail and bay window.
- Bedroom 2 (3.25m x 3.50m)
- (to the rear) with tiled fireplace.
- Bedroom 4 (2.05m x 3.05m)
- (to the front).
To the front of the property there is pedestrian access to a low maintenance, hedged and walled garden with mature flower beds, terrazzo tiled porch and to the side of the house there is access onto a shared lane offering potential for parking and there is also on street residential disc parking. The rear garden measures approximately 10.65m (34’11”ft) in length by 3.70m (12’2” ft) in width. It is fully walled with raised beds mainly in gravel, outside storage shed, and gated side access out to a shared lane.
BER No. 111674644
Energy Performance Indicator: 402.33 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.