- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area of approximately 118sq.m (1,270sq.ft)
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Phonewatch security alarm system
- Excellent local shopping and transport close by
- Within a short walk of local shops and schools
- Excellent off street car parking
- Highly regarded and convenient location
This delightful family home enjoys an excellent location being positioned in this much sought after family orientated cul-de-sac within only a short stroll of the superb conveniences of Killiney Shopping Centre and regular bus routes servicing the city centre frequently on Rochestown Avenue. There are a wide selection of excellent primary and secondary schools close by as well as shopping facilities and sporting and recreational activities to include golf, GAA, football and rugby clubs together with stunning walks over Killiney and Dalkey hills. Within only a short drive away are the LUAS and M50 motorway at Cherrywood and the N11 which provide ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas.
- Entrance Lobby (1m x 0.9m)
- Entrance Hall (1.1m x 4.9m)
- with Phonewatch security alarm system
- Living Room (3.3m x 4.55m)
- with granite stone fireplace with marble hearth, timber mantle and electric fire inset
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- with tiled fireplace, tiled hearth and gas fire inset
- Breakfast Room Area (3.3m x 3.6m)
- Kitchen Area (2.5m x 3.35m)
- with tiled floor, range of fitted cupboards & overhead units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled walls, free standing Zanussi electric oven & hob, understairs storage and door to rear garden
- Playroom/Office (4.5m x 2.2m)
- Guest W.C.
- with tiled splashback, wash hand basin and w.c.
- with window and shelved hot press
- Bedroom 1 (3.8m x 2.25m)
- Bedroom 2 (3.6m x 4.2m)
- with a range of built in sliderobes and houses the gas fired central heating boiler
- Bedroom 3 (2.4m x 3.9m)
- Bedroom 4 (2.5m x 2.9m)
- with tiled floor, tiled walls, w.c., cabinet wash hand basin with mirror over, step in tiled electric Mira Elite QP shower, extractor fan and hatch to attic
To the front of the property there is off street car parking on a concrete drive with a lawned area surrounded by mature hedging. A side passage leads through to a lawned rear garden with a timber Barna shed. The garden measures approximately 18m (60ft) in length.
BER No. 106672991
Energy Performance Indicator: 227.13 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.